Sportivo Beats???

street racing is really really stupid i get chopped all the time cause im not interested in lining up every P plate ***** in his daddys bmw thinking he's a hero besides crunching second when getting carried away makes you look silly.

sucks i am always too busy to get to wisid wednesday nights if only they were open more

they sometimes are open on fridays and occasionally have events on the public holidays ....... its a waste that this easter friday they are doin a burnout show .... waste of time in my opinion. Just keep a look out on their homepage in the events section.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of young guys in a VL Commie lined me up at the lights this morning. I revved it a bit (good old intake sound) and it grabbed their attention.

The drivers back goes rigid. The concentration on his face is immense as he waits for green. He starts creeping (lack of balls most likely). Lights go green. Off he goes.

While this was happening I was still at the lights changing songs (I quite enjoy a bit of Voyager from Daft Punks 'Discovery' in the morning). I then slowly crept off, enjoying the tune, shifting gears in soft succession to the calming house beats and overtunes of synth keyboard.

Later on down the road I was presented with a flurry of red and blue lights, dancing together in an omnius and mind glazing whirl of impending doom.

The drivers back is now slumped, his face red. "What a noob." ...I said.

A couple of young guys in a VL Commie lined me up at the lights this morning. I revved it a bit (good old intake sound) and it grabbed their attention.

The drivers back goes rigid. The concentration on his face is immense as he waits for green. He starts creeping (lack of balls most likely). Lights go green. Off he goes.

While this was happening I was still at the lights changing songs (I quite enjoy a bit of Voyager from Daft Punks 'Discovery' in the morning). I then slowly crept off, enjoying the tune, shifting gears in soft succession to the calming house beats and overtunes of synth keyboard.

Later on down the road I was presented with a flurry of red and blue lights, dancing together in an omnius and mind glazing whirl of impending doom.

Gold! Pure Gold.

Pwned :P

haha! gold indeed ive done that a few times you see the other guy boot off next thing you know the undercover car behind him boots off after him.

you guys hear about that civic that got nailed on the motorway near padstow the other night? that thing was wrecked so was the van on its roof behind it

WOW! LOVE THAT!!!

LOL Rob similar occurance to me today...

Drove past some P-plate kiddies in a late 80's Falcon dumped on its @ss at the rear only. At the traffic lights with my windows half down I hear obscenities like "f@ggot" and "w@nker" being directed at me continuously (I don't even know how I attracted their attention, must be the rims :P). After a while the situation grew rather bothersome so at the flick of a switch my electric window was wound up, my air conditioning switched on, and, as they sped past in a cloud of black smoke still screaming at me, I turned left into ANU to resume my tertiary education :toast:

Here's seeing them on the news being scraped off the asphalt.

Drove past some P-plate kiddies in a late 80's Falcon dumped on its @ss at the rear only. At the traffic lights with my windows half down I hear obscenities like "f@ggot" and "w@nker" being directed at me continuously (I don't even know how I attracted their attention, must be the rims :P). After a while the situation grew rather bothersome so at the flick of a switch my electric window was wound up, my air conditioning switched on, and, as they sped past in a cloud of black smoke still screaming at me, I turned left into ANU to resume my tertiary education :toast:

You actually showed perfect self control. I applaud you sir. Knowing me, I would have said something completely smart:

"That your dad's car?"

...to which he'd obviously reply:

"No...it's MINE" in an attempt to display his independence. That then would give me the window to say...

"Really? You were better off saying it wasn't yours dude. I've seen better things shat out of a monkeys ar5e sideways. Chill homie..."

You actually showed perfect self control. I applaud you sir. Knowing me, I would have said something completely smart:

"That your dad's car?"

...to which he'd obviously reply:

"No...it's MINE" in an attempt to display his independence. That then would give me the window to say...

"Really? You were better off saying it wasn't yours dude. I've seen better things shat out of a monkeys ar5e sideways. Chill homie..."

Ha ha yes I agree! You did really well.

I find it hard being a P-Plater... although I don't have to wear my plates...

I get guys all the time who rock up next to me in the VR Commies, Lancers, or their little Barina sitting on Rims worth more than what the car is...

Its tempting, knowing damn well I would polish them off. But I shouldn't have to prove anything.

I like the idea of having the window wound up with your sweet beats playing... you shouldnt have to hear the sh_t noise coming from their sawed off exhaust.

Does anyone else have funny stories like these?

Similar thing happened to me badboyz although little bit worse for the other driver......was leaving GF's house on cold winters night ....cruising through afew twisties listing to the nice sounds on induction :)....get to a main road where i had to give way, was only a nice vr commodore coming on my right so i quickly took off infront of it, ofcourse it was a cocky P plater who didnt like me pulling out infront of him even though there was plenty of room and he had a full spare lane which he ofcourse got into and hammered it past me......20 seconds later we are both stopped at set of lights.....i took off quickish upto 60kmh...then backed off and coasted down the hill, which leads into a roundabout, he ofcourse hammered down the hill and through the roundabout which leads to as the locals call it "windy mile or mad mile", as he flew through the roundabout and after i got through the first few corners after the roundabout i noticed heaps of dust and dirt flicked up onto road.....thought to myself "****.....he must be flying and has cut the corners heaps sucking in gravel etc......few bends later i round the corner to see a mass of dust.....metal and headlights....hes lost it on the corner and had a semi head on with a new honda accord....fulling ripping drivers side front wheel off accord.....long story short i called cops and ambo and waited around as road was blocked off...heaps of traffic etc.....the look on the kids face was priceless as he came over n chatted to me n mentioned "i just lost it".......pays to not give into temptation.....if i was a tool i would have been on his **** in my sportivo and there would have been three cars smashed up in the middle of the road... :)..........dont street race......keep it on the track......

* if anyone is wondering where this was....it was in diamond creek (VIC), the set of lights were the ones near AD Ryans pub as you approach the roundabout to head onto windy mile/mad mile

You always did seem like an ultra responsible guy dude. I'm not suprised. Good display of road craft and assistance on your half.

In regards to the young guy in the commodore:

Confucious say:

"Man cannot corner a boat on dry land."

Guest fujiwara_tofu

LOL ! i love when that **** happans..

i picked up ma old integra type R (actually a vti-r with EVERYTHING from a crashed type R put into it, EVERYTHING lol) and we were driving ity back to qld (where i used to live) and with ma best friend.

we were on the highway driving..

these aussie doods in a vr commodore with "sik" vx commodore bodykit (*** they look ugly) drive besides us with VBs out the window and swearing and **** lol.. we were driving through mackay (well known for its bogans) so i put the window down and said "hey gais, go back to mackay lol"... then we shown them commodores are NOT fast.

my story isnt as good, but thought i would share it anyway lol.

LOL ! i love when that **** happans..

i picked up ma old integra type R (actually a vti-r with EVERYTHING from a crashed type R put into it, EVERYTHING lol) and we were driving ity back to qld (where i used to live) and with ma best friend.

we were on the highway driving..

these aussie doods in a vr commodore with "sik" vx commodore bodykit (*** they look ugly) drive besides us with VBs out the window and swearing and **** lol.. we were driving through mackay (well known for its bogans) so i put the window down and said "hey gais, go back to mackay lol"... then we shown them commodores are NOT fast.

my story isnt as good, but thought i would share it anyway lol.

Ha ha ha! I think its funny that they were drinking VB!

"G.o.d, stupid not so please make me. Good beer, but badly damage cell brains. Help much please."

- Redcliffe / Mackay passage from the Book of Yob.

Note: Seriously... can we uncensor G.o.d?

Edited by bADbOYz

i got one it happened last week i was on a delivery (yeah im a pizza man) i pulled up at the lights to turn right at mt colah where dominos is and these twits in a vz commo pulls up next to me and all start hangin out the windows with their shirts off swinging them around all screaming whooooooooo!

i ignored them at first then calmly turned and faced the driver gave him the finger as the light went green i calmly turned right keep it cool boyz lol! anyway the dumbass p plater boots off like a hero.

saw another acco on the same corner the other night a hyundai accent turbo got nailed cause he turned right in front of traffic and wasnt fast enough probably wanted to show off to his mates his wussy chicks car was more powerful than the pathetic little bonnet scoop made it out to be long story short one of em went to hospital in an ambo the driver got a neg driving fine and couldnt drive home after he was brought back by the cops from being charged cause the suspension damage from the impact lol!

just when we thought there was a pattern with commodores and low iq's

As a p-plater myself I try and refrain from doing stupid **** as much as possible (it sometimes happens and I dont realise how stupid it was til after ive done it). You get labelled by every driver on the road as a 'hoon' or 'bad driver'. Many times people have pulled up beside me at the lights reving the **** outta there 'aussie muscle car' just cause ive got a p-plate on my car, ive got a fullly stock ascent ffs why would i wanna drag you...there really are some total dumb ****s on the road.

It may not ever be a supercar, but people will learn to respect the Corolla as a small performance car eventually, what with people like Bill at WSID constantly. We've seen what's capable with both 1zz and 2zz powerplants, and the 4AGE's to this day.

I haven't had the opportunity to use this line, but I want to when some moron tries to engage in a street race with me by verbal initiation:

"Get a helmet and head out to the next open track day at Wakefield, then maybe I'll race you. That's my playground. Make sure you pack your balls if you have any, as I won't be so forgiving next time. Now kindly shut up and let me listen to my music."

Love the stories.

It makes me laugh when tools driving any 4 pot with an exhaust think their car is quick.

I love when some #### box pulls up at the red light. His little eBay subwoofer rattling the number plates, revving the down pipe exhaust, hat backwards, P plate cut out (should I keep going)

Anyway best part of it is beating him without hitting lift. So much fun!

It makes me laugh when tools driving any 4 pot with an exhaust think their car is quick.

ah the old run to the speed limit ...... i prefer EVO's & STI's ;) ;) ;)

i had a tool in an 07 wrx sti (the shape before current shape) try and under cut me on the freeway on ramp ...... i dunno wat stupid person would try that but this tool did and he learnt the hard way the stivo will get to 110 before his pi.5.5.y sti. ..... needless to say when he finally decided to do the loser flyby pass over the speed limit him and his passengers where giving me the WTF have u done to that corolla look ..... priceless

Your car doesn't look that fast bill......but it sure is.

Wheel spin in third gear at low revs.....****!!

I find it hard pressed to find a car that would beat you.......should try to run the speed limit against a ferrari one day or a porsche.......that would be absolutely classic........not that I'm encouraging you :whistling:

Nice Bill..

I still remember that STI you gave a suprise to, on the way to Canberra, lmao... :yahoo:

At the end of the day we all know that possessing an automatic transmission is uber, because you can make the back of your car bounce up and down at lights in front of chicks, only to look like a complete nob in front of them :\

Love the stories.

I love when some #### box pulls up at the red light. His little eBay subwoofer rattling the number plates, revving the down pipe exhaust, hat backwards, P plate cut out (should I keep going)

Anyway best part of it is beating him without hitting lift. So much fun!

Yep, always a white baseball cap as well... generally always riding on dinner plates and rubber bands... cheap autobarn cannon muffler. What annoys me most are the rich wog boys you see around that have changed daddy's premium german car into something with fluorescent paint, reflective wheels, AXS seatcovers over the leather, playing crunk music. Like it's not bad enough that they just completely ruined a piece of engineering art, but they have to play some of the most unintelligent music over the airways...

Seriously, nothing screams hardcore more than an opaque sky blue 3 series, with 22" ozzy tyres monstrosities - driver still wearing his hat and sunnies at 10pm, with his subwoofer screaming something to the effect of "yiiieah, bitch"

:clap:

Edited by Leroy

Guest fujiwara_tofu

lolol i agree.

i hate all those peeps with plates like "sikvn" or "chktzr" or "jetv8" or "wpn180"... or anything with sxc in it.

it is kind of dumb******