[SYD] Wakefield Sunday 23rd of March

SPEED OFF THE STREET DAYS

o Drive your own street car $110.00 per day or road bike $120 per day (week days)

o Australian Autosport Alliance licence $50.00 (annually)

o Helmet hire available for $20 per day with a $50 Deposit

Dunno if anyone is interested in going on this day. I'm keen on going, but some company would be good though. Need some reps for TOCAU!!

Should be able to get my car back by then and if things turn out alright then I'm going and no one will stop me!!

I don't know how fast those places get booked out etc. I'm sure a few other people can add to this thread. So I suppose the earlier people express their interest the better. Also its the Easter Long Weekend!! What better way to cure your speed addictions!!

Thai

KEEN RACERS

Suprathai

GtiRboy

Boy Racers [Ones that need to experience it once to understand it]

Encounta

hmmmmmm....

Well i've been pretty keen to hit the track but haven't been able to take work off..

Put me down for 90% in, seeing as im supposed to be saving money for a holiday with the missus in may..but that can wait possibly :P time to spend some money on myself i think!

yeah, it's a very big hmmm for me also..

if this were a few weeks later, i would join you..

my car will be in a way better position to hit the track then..

i'm very keen to hit the track..

but please let me know the next time after this you are going Suprathai..

Bah

Current Mods

Suspension

Rear Sway bar

Front Strut bar

Engine

CES CAI

2.5" Catback S10 Twinloop

PFC (hopefully)

Tyres

Crappy ones

Just going out there for a bit of fun. Sometimes we take it too seriously lol

I'm planning to take the car as it currently is after the PFC and tuning is done. I just recently changed oil and filter as well as completely flushing the brake and clutch lines and put in some DOT 5.1 fluid.

So no fancy brake fluids/pads/tyres. I'm even using OEM shocks/spring combo!!

lol i should be under boy racer, i've never hit the track before! :(

oh, and the only mods i have is a CAI, king spring superlows and some decent tyres - bridgestone RE001 potenza adrenalins :ph34r:

Sooo handling might not be that great, but it will be good to have something to compare to when i add some *real* suspension mods.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. You'll definietely have an edge over me as I have crappy tyres. But hopefully the PFC will cancel out the king springs and Re001's.

I have Tein coilovers and I'm not even going to bother putting them on at all

More ppl!!

lol, yeah i'd imagine the pfc would probably do that hehe.

I'm just sorting my money situation out now.. i really need to get brake pads, i might be able to scrape through the wknd without them.. Servicing my car this sunday with oil and filter :) So i'll try fit the brakes in on the weekend, or during the week sometime

Just adding a little bit of humor to the boy racer thing thats all...

Hmm....its long weekend, two days to prep the car a little for the track.......it might end up looking a little dangerous then

If I grab the seats that Jase is selling then that would be badass day for me....

Just adding a little bit of humor to the boy racer thing thats all...

Hmm....its long weekend, two days to prep the car a little for the track.......it might end up looking a little dangerous then

If I grab the seats that Jase is selling then that would be badass day for me....

I have just sold them to another TOCAU member who is also a TRACK WARRIOR :ph34r:

lmao, boy racer...

next time i'll be coming for sure..

i need to save all the money i can for all the spending i'm doing at the end of this month..

HAHA the noodles diet hey. Dont worry it will all be worth it in the end, i wish i could take my car as well but im also saving my pennies lol.

Edited by JAZE55

Depending on how I go with my finances I might be able to squeeze in two Pirelli Dragons for the front or potentially Re001 just before the day, if anyone opens on the easter long weekend that is...

At this stage I doubt I get my car back in time, fingers crossed though!!

I was out there yesterday...

all I can say is in OMFG.... the resurfacing is AWESOME!!!

you can now use most of the curbs and the corner grip levels are great and very consistent.

dammit i wish i could tag along ive only just landed another job so itll be a while before i can go to the track need some sticky tyres as well should see if triple A has any second hand race tryes lol!

lmao, boy racer...

next time i'll be coming for sure..

i need to save all the money i can for all the spending i'm doing at the end of this month..

HAHA the noodles diet hey. Dont worry it will all be worth it in the end, i wish i could take my car as well but im also saving my pennies lol.

lolz, not that extreme...

YET, lolz...

buh bow :angry:

You're going to have to take me off the list, on account of farkin bills!!! Massive phone bill came in today $200!!!!!!!!!

So there goes the money i planned to use for this weekend :(

There's always something standing in my way!! Arrgh

time to save save save, so the next opportunity won't be bastardised by bills!!!