Uncensor "G.O.D"

Dead

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like polls.

Firstly, is it even possible to uncensor it? I hope so. It's so dang annoying. It's just a word for gods sake. <------ Oh ffs... see?

We can say 'gods'. I see. Hmmm.

Edited by bADbOYz

its kinda wierd how they sometimes censor people saying G.od on tv.

who is it offensive to? people who dont believe?

or is it more a case of stopping people from using His name in vein?

what about other words such as Allah or Yahweh? <---- neither of these are ****'d out.

Edited by JJCRU23R

It's censored because there is only one true deity.....

Satan, Allah, Mohammad, Buddha, Ganeesha, Flying Spaghetti and Meatball, Xenu...

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

It's censored because there is only one true deity.....
Satan, Allah, Mohammad, Buddha, Ganeesha, Flying Spaghetti and Meatball, Xenu...

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

I haven't officially renounced my catholicism as of yet, but I'm a firm believer in Buddhism now. Are you serious? That's the reason it is censored?

apparently it already has... I rock up to find that the word this poll is promoting is already in full swing.

EDIT: my bad, apparently not...

Edited by Leroy

Perhaps the singular form is placed in the censorship package because it implies monotheistic superiority.

Whereas the plural obviously recognises more than one creed at a time, by nature of it plurality. (eg. by using the word 'gods', a monotheist would be realising another deity besides their own...)

Are you serious? That's the reason it is censored?

No, I was referring to the flying spaghetti monster...... between you and me, if I had to choose a *** out of a lineup, it would either be the pasta or the bald fat guy.....

i was watching a program on abc or sbs about bhuddism long while ago.. is it accurate to say they dont really believe in a heaven/hell because theyre not sure if it really exists?

• 3 weeks later...

by using said 'censored' expression , does it 'actually' promote anything other than the apparently obvious

trait of TOO many folks being "conditioned"....

if a need exists for one to express oneself , why bother going down the track of using said expression ??

why not be an individual , rebuke and use a less ANTAGONISTIC expression such as "for stuffs sake"

or even "for s-h-i-t-e-s sake" ???? (though the latter may be offensive to "sensitive" creatures)

being athiest myself , i steer away from said expression due to not wanting to make (imo) false statements.

Though perhaps comical , i dont find said expression's censoring warranted , BUT ,

if i was to a complete deeeek about the whole issue , i would take joy in the fact it IS censored ,

simply because i wouldnt have to be constantly subjected to subliminal conditioning to the use of the phrase...

Supporters (of censoring) --- Get A Life !!!!!!!!!!!

Readers of this post ---- Get a Life TOO , for its evident you need one from having read this :yahoo:

Edited by OldViking

Readers of this post ---- Get a Life TOO , for its evident you need one from having read this :yahoo:

But what does that say about you for having written it???

Keyboard Warriors 50 million... here we go.

(sigh) nothing ever gets done in regards to 'decent' poll results...