New SR Lux

MA61CK

Guest ddonggae

man... forget this !! lets all talk about mrs.sportivo !!

she has returned u notice ?? im really happy.

oh by the way there is an imposter called mzzsportivo... just ignore her.

Edited by ddonggae

Guest ddonggae

seriously the amount of v6 and v8 comos i have beaten in straight line or around corners and streets in my ae86 Trueno, its a joke.

apparently im the ricer ??

... man i grown up eating rice, but there is none on my car thats fo sho

Edited by ddonggae

Sounds like a nice Hilux.

Welcome to TOCA.

Rice = non-value add modifications which may/or maynot add some valuable KW's in the interior/exterior apperance of a car.

What a great enterance.

Edited by RME1

The brotherhood/sisterhood can be rather unforgiving on here at times. Of course there is infighting, and we don't always agree with each other, but at the end of the day we all agree that the internet is a faceless entity that you cannot defeat.

Beating the internet is like trying making love to 5 women (and satisfying them mind you), fighting a gaggle of ninja's, solving world pollution and feeding the hungry of the world all at the same time. It's something that only Takumi (or Dongsoo) can do, but of course they choose not to abuse their power for the sake of the human race as a whole. Could you imagine the insanity caused by such rapid changes, and the fact that we'd lose all of our women to them?

I hold high suspicions that you haven't really bought a hilux at all. You came here to Troll and didn't realise what you were getting into. Psychologically there are angles of you that seem to parralel each other. From reading your posts, signatures and attitude patterns on here, they seem to point towards 'Troll'.

Of course, I could be wrong. That's the beauty of being human. The greatest perfection is imperfection itself.

Let's leave him. I'd even go so far as to clean his thread back up for him. I'm up for giving people chances. Besides, I like to play.

More so, I 'want' to play. Again, and again, and again...

I drive a white rice bubble. lol

The term rice use to be anyone that made their car look fast but in actual fact is not that fast. So usually the aesthetics, body kits, rims, neons and what not.

I really don't know how far the term rice holds now these days with regards to car mods. With Autobarn selling $88 canon exhaust and DRIFT filters for like $40 no-one is a ricer anymore if you ask me....

Would you call a Lancer with a nice kit, wheels, intake and exhaust a ricer?? I think most probably would....

I like sleeper cars, nothing wrong with people that make there cars look better though.

I'm trying to make my car a sleeper, I mean the only thing you'll notice with mine is the muffler, nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Sounds like a nice Hilux.

Welcome to TOCA.

Rice = non-value add modifications which may/or maynot add some valuable KW's in the interior/exterior apperance of a car.

What a great enterance.

Do 33" muddies count as rice? HAHA.. They defo dont add any KW's HAHA

Edited by ~Dj Dirty