Bridgestone Arenaline RE001

RO11AR

Just got some adrenalines fitted 205/50/16

Anyone else have these fitted?

I had Falken ZE329? or something before and there is quite a big difference, but i have only driven in the rain so far with the adrenalines..

How do these peform in the dry? and do they wear out quickly, i am hoping to get about 50k from them is that reasonable?

I got these in 215/40R17, and I love them. :D

Very grippy in the dry and cuts through water in the wet.

The best thing about these is the stability in high speeds both in cornering and in the straight :spiteful:

Not sure what they are like in the 50 but the ride is a bit harder with the 40 profile, but nothing that bothers me too much.

They cost me $200 a corner..

ill take them through some twisties on the weekend and see how they go.. now i just need coilovers <_<

DHC09- how long you had them for? notice any early wear on the tyres? i paranoid cause someone told me just after i bought them that they heard they dont last long...

Thats way too much.

I paid $950 all up with fitting and alignment (I think they didn't do cause said it was okay :S) at Bob Jane Underwood

Anyway that works out to be $237.50 per tyre

BTW mine is 215/40 not 45.

When i did a search I came up with a list of people already with them.

They are a good tyre, but they tend to have chunks ripped out of them when pushed hard like most high performance road tyres. Got mine for $180ish a corner in 16", things get cheaper if you buy 10 :lol:

I can't see 50k out of them, but then again it depends on your driving.

When i did a search I came up with a list of people already with them.

They are a good tyre, but they tend to have chunks ripped out of them when pushed hard like most high performance road tyres. Got mine for $180ish a corner in 16", things get cheaper if you buy 10 :lol:

I can't see 50k out of them, but then again it depends on your driving.

Yeah i got these too. Not too impressed with wear. If you like corners get some camber bolts and save the outside edge of the suckers.

i got mine for $170 but i knew som1 at the bridgestone factory ive had them for a few months now they are grippy once u get them going but i must say they do wear out fast mayb thats just my driving loool :rolleyes:

Thats way too much.

I paid $950 all up with fitting and alignment (I think they didn't do cause said it was okay :S) at Bob Jane Underwood

Anyway that works out to be $237.50 per tyre

BTW mine is 215/40 not 45.

$40 for extra 5% profile.... <_<

Thats why I wish Toyota thought through the stock rim width and made them at least 6.5" wide. That way the people could get better handling and cheaper on the 205/50/16 tyres instead of the expensive and rare 195/55/16. The price of 205/60/16 are almost giving them away <_<

Damoooooo,

I've got these tyres too, had them for about 9000km's now.. Gotta say that they are an awesome tyre compared to my old tyres(firenza ****house things i dunno).

although, i've got them in 215 and im scrubbing like a bitch on the front right tyre..think i need some camber bolts or something i dunno.

The wear is going pretty good so far.. I'm hoping for at least 25,000 out of them, so anything more and i'll be happy

They are a good tyre, but they tend to have chunks ripped out of them when pushed hard like most high performance road tyres.

I guess Bridgestone should paint a white stripe down one of the groves on these ;) Option tyre yO :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

what the most km someone has got on these tyres? would i be asking too much for 30,000-40,000km out of them?

thats driving like most of you guys out there, everyday driving with weekend fun :spiteful:

i'm thinking about getting these as the toyo proxes are out of stock till end of june...

i do alot of freeway driving and clocked 15,000+ km since Feb.

ps, sorry to bring up and oldish tread

The tyres are too new for most people to have even clocked 30-40000km yet. I hear rumour that the Bridgestone tyre shops have them on special this month, but still ring around to check prices.

But I don't see why they wont get 30,000km of highway driving. As with any tyre, keep the alignment and pressures correct. As for pressures there are plenty of dead horses, I mean threads about it :P

• 2 months later...
I recommend 38psi COLD and -1.5 camber :D

On what profile and y?

40 profile. I don't seem to get as much degradation of the outer edge as others have seen.

Nice. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Track report: Very very very very happy with these. There's two things to look for when on track, grip and stability, and this tyre has loads of both. Wish I could give you guys a time advantage with these on track, but I've had a few mods since the last time I was out, plus it was a different track layout. BUT, before I wouldn't dare to go over turn 1 (QR) much over 110kph and now I do 125kph quite comfortably (even 130kph once, but was a little scary). Note: I've also changed my coilovers from D2 to Zero2 too, so that would have played a part of the increase in cornering speed and stability too.

The outer edge did take some beating (only on the most loaded tyre, front left), but nothing too serious for me to worry about.

Wish I could give you guys a time advantage with these on track

Worth about 1s from what I've seen.

The outer edge did take some beating (only on the most loaded tyre, front left), but nothing too serious for me to worry about.

They do get very damaged from QR's turn 1 and 2. These tyres aren't as forgiving if the camber settings are wrong.