Camping / Cruising

LNE15

Hey Everyone,

I've decided to make a new cruise and it will be Camping / Cruising..... :D Probably at Noosa. Either in January or Feb,,, if you guys want to let me know of some camping places around Noosa or what times you guys are avalible that be awsome.. If some of you think its a gay idea and have better ideas then tell me to ahah i don't care :P . its for anyone so start telling me what you guys & girls think...... :D

Sounds good, but I reckon it'd be better to go a littel further....like Bundy.

I know a great place to camp up there, but whatever. I'm easy....

Who needs a tent when the folded down rear seats will accommodate the biggets of 'tivo drivers (not that I am fat or anything - Mum always told me I was big-boned)

I reckon I'd sleep in the back of my car but bring one of them 3x3 car awnings you get from Super-Cheap to protect my little automobile...

My Suggestion (If anybody is interested) - A short 3 - 3 1/2 hour drive to Bundaberg, and a continuation of the journey throught the main street, and out to the coast to a little beach called Mon Repo. There is a little caravan park there which is on the beach and a great little place to pitch a tent.

If anybody likes the ammenities of a town/city (or wants to do 'laps') then Bundy is only 10 minutes back down the road....

Bundy mmm.... Could go and show up the bumkins in their v8 utes with the spotties,bull horns, B&S stickers, mud flaps etc etc you know the ones

But if you go out and get the biggest Bundaberg Rum or Jim Beam sticker you can find and put it on your rear window, you'll fit right in ! Plus, make sure you have some Lee Kirnigan playing in the CD player ! :lol:

Mon Repo beach just outside of Bundaberg is a nice quiet little caravan park available for camping. Its right on the beach and seems miles from nowhere...although Bundy is only 20 minutes away...

Its really the only place I go camping, so thats why I mentioned iut...

Any other options

If you leave it until March I'd be tempted to cruise on up for the weekend, and maybe bring a few other along who may be interested!!!!!

A weekend of Stivos, Alcohol, Camping and Fishing sounds great to me!!!!

Plus a good chance to meet the Brissie clan... :)

If you leave it until March I'd be tempted to cruise on up for the weekend, and maybe bring a few other along who may be interested!!!!!

Plus a good chance to meet the Brissie clan...  :)

:( and me :(

Plus a good chance to meet the Brissie clan...   :)

:( and me :(

Sorry Briony, and you of course...

Um okay how about byron bay yes or no..... I think bundy is to far i dont like long trips they bore me.... im thinking 4th and 5th of March if you guys want it earlier or later let me know also let me know of some camping places as well....... if everyone wants to go to bundy we will go it doesnt bother me but just give me some more places k thanks guys :D :D