from memory this is a toyoya meet :P

but it's all good i don't care much cause i wont be there

lols will most likely come in/with a bunch of honda's c[=

cars got some problems LOL

lols dw bill, their not tools

bunch??? & HONDA's

from memory this is a toyoya meet :P

but it's all good i don't care much cause i wont be there

Mishark... I mowed my lawn with a Honda the other day. Seriously good mower. You shouldn't knock it!

:ph34r:

ok all im expecting a good turn out to this ...... so those that have committed to turning up im expecting u there :P :P :P

i'd say we will b looking to depart by 9pm at the very latest 9:15 if sum1 rings a person and says they are on the way bcuz it a reasonable drive

ill have some maps with directions printed off however it is pretty straight forward.

hmm interesting, never been on a TOCA cruise before, I have nothing planned tommorow night and I live 5 mins away from the meeting point, so I might come along.. just undecided whether to bring my car out (tight on money for fuel) or might go with my mate in his ZZE122 corolla.

hmm interesting, never been on a TOCA cruise before, I have nothing planned tommorow night and I live 5 mins away from the meeting point, so I might come along.. just undecided whether to bring my car out (tight on money for fuel) or might go with my mate in his ZZE122 corolla.

yeah mate just come out ..... even if u dont bring ur car ...... i have a spare seat ...... however u might prefer to ride in ur mates ZZE122 corolla ;)

also just printed off the route details ..... if ppl get lost u really shouldnt b driving :P :P :P :P

yeah mate just come out ..... even if u dont bring ur car ...... i have a spare seat ...... however u might prefer to ride in ur mates ZZE122 corolla ;)

Don't ride with Xoom, you'll have problems breathing :spiteful:

Don't ride with Xoom, you'll have problems breathing :spiteful:

made that mistake once. never again. ill stick to my lift thank you very much.

also just printed off the route details ..... if ppl get lost u really shouldnt b driving :P :P :P :P

shotgun

LMFAO

sorry peeps, -_-

im not going to make it tonight.. last minute family arrangements.. <_<

i want to come and meet up with you guys, but it looks like it'll be the next monthly meet instead (also wont be attending annual meet in Brisbane :ph34r: )

anyways, for those that do make it.. take a heap of photos! and do tell stories of how the night turns out. I'm certain you all will have an AWESOME night out. Perfect conditions for a cruise upto the mountains i say.

So enjoy! safe driving and.. 'take it easy on the pepsi.. :P

yURI

Pepsi??

Redbull would be better, maybe I'll have enougth 'Lift' so that it would actually fly.

Just changed the oil, oil filter, coolant flush and power steering flush. Still need another two bottles of steering fluid to fill her up. Going off to supercheap auto now.

Didn't have time to put the coilovers on :ph34r:

LMFAO, are you guys back yet ?

Just got home.

Was an interesting night guys, will post pics up tomorrow time for sleep.

LMFAO, are you guys back yet ?

Just got home.

Was an interesting night guys, will post pics up tomorrow time for sleep.

lols nice, when i went there was like only a couple of people -but then again this was around 8-8;30

LOL sorry i didnt come and say hi to any of u guys HAHAHA

i just went maccas with friend and got frozen coke mms :D and then went off

thats a shame that u didnt say hi, we had a good time going up to the mntns and getting told by the cops to ***** when we were stopped at the lookout, cant keep up with my 1zz :angry::blink: <_<

thats a shame that u didnt say hi, we had a good time going up to the mntns and getting told by the cops to ***** when we were stopped at the lookout, cant keep up with my 1zz :angry::blink: <_<

lols ur fault for going late;

maybe if u went EARLIER LIKE 8 instead of 9 lols you would have saw me GOSH :D

Yea it was a good night great conditions and the twisties were alot of fun with xoom in front of me our cusco's got a workout last night and those bumps on the way to penrith some of them i think i can still feel the pain in my kidneys lol

It would have been nice to have gotten more shots at the lookout but the twisties b4 the lookout r so much fun im just glad i got to keep up with the r32 vw and xooms monster :yahoo:

Thanks guys and gal for a great night it was great to see you gr8 the toyo are in the winding rooad.

Some have you asked for the videos of my track days and here they are:

Wakefield: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B1C1CEFCE257CBC0

Burrow Drive at Eastern Creek: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EE487C485985B894

Hope to see you there on the track.