EXE Winton Track Day Result

Here is the result on 10/5/2008 EXE Winton Track Day result.

It was a lovely day, with a lot of nice and fast car......you guys should join. I am always the only TOCA members who join track day. Hopefully will see you guys on the next track day on 21/6/2008.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/yin...lub/results.jpg

Geez what sort of running gear has the Concerto got?

That's my mate, his car is running

- B16b head with B18c block, Buddyclub 316 degree camshaft, TODA ITB, clutch and flywheel and HEAPS .................

Roughly around 130 - 140 kw at the wheel, but his car only weight 800kg.

Things like that I can't remember all, and that's a real project car easy to kick sportivo. I wish i could build one of that ~~~~

- B16b head with B18c block, Buddyclub 316 degree camshaft, TODA ITB, clutch and flywheel and HEAPS .................

Things like that I can't remember all, and that's a real project car easy to kick sportivo. I wish i could build one of that ~~~~

the concerto was dynoed last week at 120kW atw, not 130-140. were you the one with the black sportivo??

So at 120kw atw it has roughly the same power as a Sportivo with CAI, headers and cat back. The only difference is the weight of the car :(

the concerto was dynoed last week at 120kW atw, not 130-140. were you the one with the black sportivo??

Yes ...... were you there as well ? Are you the one who had your Buddy Club seat install las week at ward and while ?

So at 120kw atw it has roughly the same power as a Sportivo with CAI, headers and cat back. The only difference is the weight of the car :(

Lotus Exige weight around 850kg .... 0-100km 4.9 second

Imagine how fast is that car !!!

nah i wasn't there, my mate was there and I heard what happened to your stivo, how's it doing now?? hope all's well!

Yes ...... were you there as well ? Are you the one who had your Buddy Club seat install las week at ward and while ?

my stivo is ok ..... i just put back 4 new nuts on the other day, but i didn't race in the BP event !!!!

nah i wasn't there, my mate was there and I heard what happened to your stivo, how's it doing now?? hope all's well!