[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im happy to do something with the china earthquake fund..

alrite people.. how should we do it? im thinkin sausage sizzle but it mite be bit tricky.. hrm.. ppl pour idea in.. anyone wanna volunteer ? ;)

Hey Guys, yeh i am really into that. I rekon that we help out the children. so they can get all better and buy more sportivos and ZR's lol

I think PMH sounds good. or even a cancer foundation.

Also my Bro might be getting an 04' sportivo so i think that i am going to hang on to mine so no sale guys. so there will probably be another sportivo there.

And those ZR's are looking HOT!!!!!

ok ..... who is organising this charity side of things? If you need help, let me know. I have some free time at the moment, so I can always call the charity/organsisation or even go talk to someone at their office. Anything to help.

hmm... if its raining, anyone have a gazebo or something we can use? I can try hunt one down if needed, or try sort out something for shelter?

Edit: typos and forgetting words ... >_< damn short term memory/attention span

Edited by sr5_rolla

do we have to notify them b4 we raise money for them? or do we just raise n rock up with the money infront of their doors..??

i think it would be better to ask for permission

also that way, you could print their logos onto the maps to prove to the cops that it is for charity if they dont believe

This sounds pretty good.

How you doin' Andy. Still can't believe you bought the Sportivo without knowing about Lift lol. Glad to see you're modding it. Too bad the drag season just ended last night. Loking forward to the next one. I missed out this year :(

This meet should be fun.

Hey man.. Long time no see.. Haha can't believe it either, but glad i did :yahoo: . I'm more of a circuit guy but would love to get it on the drags one day..

Back to this charity thing. I'm all in. What we could do is make it a gold coin donation at entry of carpark.

Hmm perhaps this is going to be MEGA.. Jay cancel your ticket now :P

yeah..thats what im sayin..so yeah..sr5_rolla can u give err..them a call..n ask tell them we want to raise money for em..n ask them what do we need n ask them if they can give us a box or something..

so we've decided its gonna be the china earthquake ?

This sounds pretty good.

How you doin' Andy. Still can't believe you bought the Sportivo without knowing about Lift lol. Glad to see you're modding it. Too bad the drag season just ended last night. Loking forward to the next one. I missed out this year :(

This meet should be fun.

Hey man.. Long time no see.. Haha can't believe it either, but glad i did :yahoo: . I'm more of a circuit guy but would love to get it on the drags one day..

Back to this charity thing. I'm all in. What we could do is make it a gold coin donation at entry of carpark.

Hmm perhaps this is going to be MEGA.. Jay cancel your ticket now :P

negative....i miss mommy :(

Ok. I'll look into Redcross, Unicef, Worldvision etc (I'll try stick to the well known ones) (At a glance now, I think it will be RedCross).

I'll prob head into their office and talk to someone, that way I can get any forms, info packs, receipt books etc there and then.

Jeremy, Ken, I'll pm you guys with my details if you want to contact me directly. Prob get this done by Thursday (Friday at THE latest) as I have a few things to do today/tomorrow (Wed)

As for now..... I'm off to bed, I'm starting to squint to read the screen.

Ok. I'll look into Redcross, Unicef, Worldvision etc (I'll try stick to the well known ones) (At a glance now, I think it will be RedCross).

I'll prob head into their office and talk to someone, that way I can get any forms, info packs, receipt books etc there and then.

Jeremy, Ken, I'll pm you guys with my details if you want to contact me directly. Prob get this done by Thursday (Friday at THE latest) as I have a few things to do today/tomorrow (Wed)

tqs :D keep us updated :D u da man! :toast:

orite..so for now..we will have to decide where we are going to meet..

has it been decided yet?

angelo suggest we meet at uni car parks as it will be empty

cos if we go to the places that have been suggested..we will hog up alot of car parks n send alot of families n kids home..

so what do u guys think?

angelo suggest murdoch or uwa.. if u ask me..uwa's parking is not as good as murdochs :P

BLK ZR is a new addition... I have not personally met him yet. However I believe a few of the other 7th guys have "rolled" with him. Haha sorry Wayno you need back up, the 7ths seem to be running the Celica show :P.

P.S. Ant what have you done to that Andy guy he seems infatuated with you haha :P.

Haha you know you need other 7th genners there to feel special mate... the black & white crew baby :P

One of our many modified cars would eat 3 of you :clap:

Teasing aside... haha

Any large enough carpark that doesnt have massive speed humps and has a park or simular next door would be a top spot. Doesnt have to be a BBQ event especially with the unquie weather patterns. If were aiming for big numbers (and so far it looks like that) then keep it simple! The helipad carpark in town is still my top pick as its central for most and right in front of the city on the river, its also a carpark many dont use... for the love of *** DONT pick City West! :D

Donations can be made to the Narrogin Podiatry Department: just deposit money in my pocket.

Shall I bring the Camry instead (just to change it up)?

alrite got ur pm.. @ work now prob talk to u bout it tonite :) cheers mate

Donations can be made to the Narrogin Podiatry Department: just deposit money in my pocket.

Shall I bring the Camry instead (just to change it up)?

nooo! bring the sportivo havent seen it since ahg ;)

WOW

more new members =]

i wonder if we could get a toyota store to sponsor thi event? xD

kk just jkn...

Toyota Model:Toyota Integra

<_< <_< <_<

WOW

more new members =]

i wonder if we could get a toyota store to sponsor thi event? xD

kk just jkn...

Good luck getting a perth store even remotley interested in a 'sponsor'. They dont offer genuine sponsorship and cant find the part number for it....

BLK ZR is a new addition... I have not personally met him yet. However I believe a few of the other 7th guys have "rolled" with him. Haha sorry Wayno you need back up, the 7ths seem to be running the Celica show :P.

P.S. Ant what have you done to that Andy guy he seems infatuated with you haha :P.

Haha you know you need other 7th genners there to feel special mate... the black & white crew baby :P

One of our many modified cars would eat 3 of you :clap:

Teasing aside... haha

Any large enough carpark that doesnt have massive speed humps and has a park or simular next door would be a top spot. Doesnt have to be a BBQ event especially with the unquie weather patterns. If were aiming for big numbers (and so far it looks like that) then keep it simple! The helipad carpark in town is still my top pick as its central for most and right in front of the city on the river, its also a carpark many dont use... for the love of *** DONT pick City West! :D

hey! wanna PM me that carpark location? i wonder if the one in southperth will do the job or should just SKIP it and goto jollimont..

ok i think its time we update the headcount, just so we get a better idea of wats happening and so we know that the carpark is big enough..