[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

Thanks guys should have the extra mufflers on the car by then so I can keep noise levels down for ya! :D

The south perth carpark picked is a good spot so longs its not a nice sunny day otherwise it might fill up lets just hope for a overcast day! :clap:

Anyone invited the Supra, Soarer and MR2 Clubs yet?

i'm pretty sure that adrian (greddy_es) is taking care of the mr2s. not too sure bout the supras and soarers..

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys should have the extra mufflers on the car by then so I can keep noise levels down for ya! :D

The south perth carpark picked is a good spot so longs its not a nice sunny day otherwise it might fill up lets just hope for a overcast day! :clap:

yeh but judging that its winter and we r thr around 10.30 it should be ok.. and we gna head down to another spot around 11.30 or so neway n tht next spot has a huge carpark..

i hvnt notified neone else just yet.. i will let the word spread itself :S dont want it to be too big neway lol

Haha... Bit too late about it being small, expect 10+ of us 7th generations :).

Edit: Almost 2 years being on here, and this is my first post haha.

Edited by NoOg_sTaR

thanks bud.. i will put u on the list..

I've removed the TIME and LOCATION of the meet to keep the numbers to a realistic number,

I will repost them closer to the day..

nice. can always do with more lifters :spiteful: . hey do u know if a black gen 7 with full factory bodykit and wing is going? his name is anthony.. haha he intoduced me to lift :yahoo: ..

Edited by and1

You are lucky thats all that Ant introduced you to... Haha. Yes I know him infact... IMG_1935.jpg

Here is a preview of what to be expecting :).

P.S. Maybe don't mention his plates :).

You are lucky thats all that Ant introduced you to... Haha. Yes I know him infact... IMG_1935.jpg

whoops may bad.. haha, wasn't being cautious.. u know if he is comin?

sweet.. that looks SICK..

:)

yeh but judging that its winter and we r thr around 10.30 it should be ok.. and we gna head down to another spot around 11.30 or so neway n tht next spot has a huge carpark..

i hvnt notified neone else just yet.. i will let the word spread itself :S dont want it to be too big neway lol

Yea 10:30 should be ok for parking otherwise there is the old heli-pad carpark on the north side. Pretty much need a definate meet time and place before you can really spread the word so as soon as you have that worked out let us know mate, cheers!

Edited by WaynO

Yea 10:30 should be ok for parking otherwise there is the old heli-pad carpark on the north side. Pretty much need a definate meet time and place before you can really spread the word so as soon as you have that worked out let us know mate, cheers!

10.30am should be around right! :)

Lol spreading like wildfire hey, hope plenty of MR2s show up ;)

i want every kind of toyota to show up.. now that would truly be a toyota meet..

btw anyone know anyone who have got the supras and soarers?

Edited by and1

Ill add my name on the list, really would have liked spot 33 :P

Ill bring my near stock corolla along so everyone can compare how far theirs have come. Might bring a camera or 2 along and get some nice pics of some of the rides me thinks.

By the sounds of things we need to call it the WA UBER MEGA MEET.

This sounds pretty good.

How you doin' Andy. Still can't believe you bought the Sportivo without knowing about Lift lol. Glad to see you're modding it. Too bad the drag season just ended last night. Loking forward to the next one. I missed out this year :(

This meet should be fun.