Poll: Thieving B*stards

Leroy

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Morning all,

We have started the new improved Canberra meet - we go silver service dining on Friday nights now.

During our fine dining experience, one of our associates brought some 'friends' - these friends then decided to steal our associates car while we were dining.

They came back almost 2 hrs later and are laughing about it.

Our associate is the forgiving type, but we would rather our associate went hardcore on them.

So, please select from the poll options as to what should have been done in that situation.

Edited by Leroy

Well from memory, I was swearing and carrying on all the time last night. I think I remember something along the lines of 'stabbing someone in the eye socket with a rusty spoon'.

Totally disrespectful on their part. I was furious at the fact they did it. If it isn't your car, then don't **** drive it. It's not that hard to follow.

Forgetting Nelson's threats of rusty spoonage, I think our preferred option would have been to have the boys in blue waiting for them.

Very violent lot, the rest of you :P

Uber photo opportunity...

Dude, just pick your friends properly that's all. Those guys can go get ****ed in the ear for all I care. Then your nights will be so much better.

yeh ....im probally just as bad as them though coz i use to hang out with them....

hows ur hair Rob ? seriously wake up at 7.30 lol?

last time one of them did something really annoying when i was meant to be home at 1 he bolted when i didnt look and i only found him at 2 ! do u know what i did coz the person was chatting up this girl in the place we were at i whispered to her saying sorry i wont believe anything he has 2 say, he is a pathological lyer and i am his parole officer and he didnt have a clue coz he is still trying anyways she asked me then what'd he do i said attacked some senior person she pretty much slapped him and said some creative words and up until this day he knows i had some part of it but not the exact details !!!!!

Violence is always the best solution
'stabbing someone in the eye socket with a rusty spoon'.
I'm a fan of the rusty spoon solution

(note to self: don't p1ss off the canberrians)

If anyone did that to me, I'd ring the cops on them. Seriously, they need a lesson that they can't forget. Voilence is also a very good teacher - however, the long arm of the law is much better (public shame is the best)

Have you done something about this yet? There is nothing I hate more than thieving c*unts who think there is nothing wrong with abusing/stealing/vandalising OPPs. Nothing makes me angrier and more potty mouthed. Now go and do something about those guys.

Well they wanted to stay in my car and not say hi to anyone, so they were rude from the get go bcoz their "needs" were more important and so i parked my car left them in it and with my handbag and mobile i left the keys in the ignition as they wanted music, so i left the keys there for music look i thought they were my friends coz i do know one of them for ages but i guess dont trust poeple even if you think they mite be a friend coz in a split second things can change i seriously thought they were jokeing i was like no way their kidding they wont do that and then to my horror they fully went for a drive without being covered on the insurance or having my permission , the only thing i ever said yes to is if something were to happen to me not to drive ,then yes they can drive- if i feel sick or something was put in my drink, but this was not the case they took advantage of me and my friendly deed, nothing was done apart from deleting them out of my life as i dont waste time by getting angry it doesnt get one anywhere just forgive forget and move on it is a miracle they came back in one piece and that my car was ok thats all i could think of . But luckilly i had the support from 2 poeple i really appreciate that Rob and Leroy was there coz if was alone i think i would have been not so calm .

lols, at least it came back in one piece thats all that matters i guess

Yeah my thoughts exactly and if i got all mad and emotional it wont help coz they would not care anyways so i kept a lid on my feelings otherwise i would just go down to their level and it aint worth it in the long run . Calm and collected

should have reported them they probably would have looked the other way should somebody felt the need to deliver retribution anyway i had mates like that needless to say i dont speak to them anymore next time kick em out of your car **** em they can sit in the cold if they dont want to be social