TRD 4-2-1 Headers or CES Headers

Perfered Exhaust Manifold  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lmao funny thread

well guni get the CES stuff and then u can run against my stockie headers and we'll see who wins eh?? =P

Ofcourse you'll win.............. light weight azn's always win :P

lmao have u met me??? im 6.5ft and weigh in at 100kg =P~~ LOL!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao funny thread

well guni get the CES stuff and then u can run against my stockie headers and we'll see who wins eh?? =P

But you sound like one :whistling:

lmao funny thread

I would nv turn down a good challenge. Yum ......

Should we go for track or drag or mountain run ?????

:P :D

lmao funny thread

I guess your mouth is in proportion ot the rest of you then :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

just kidding lol nothing wrong with us big fella's......

lmao funny thread

well ill be at the next EXE track day for sure!! so i guess ill see u there =] and ill see u at the next meet eh

lmao funny thread

I guess your mouth is in proportion ot the rest of you then :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

lolol but that 100kg is all muscle ok =]~

lmao funny thread

well ill be at the next EXE track day for sure!! so i guess ill see u there =] and ill see u at the next meet eh

lmao funny thread

Man your jaw muscles must be like Arnie back in the day......... I'll be back... LOL

lmao funny thread

lmao funny thread

Man your jaw muscles must be like Arnie back in the day......... I'll be back... LOL

foooor sure GET DOWWWNNNN!!!!

lmao funny thread

lmao funny thread

foooor sure GET DOWWWNNNN!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. you have a big head... you might have a tumor.... It's not a tumor lol :toast:

lmao funny thread

I'm interested. When and where is track day?

lmao funny thread

its usally at Winton raceway silas organises it and its always a good he always post it up here so you'll know when the next one is

lmao funny thread

its usally at Winton raceway silas organises it and its always a good he always post it up here so you'll know when the next one is

Nice .......... i'll look forward to it. Can't get the any power package till sometime towards year end. A bit tight on $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

But i'll see how my stock car performs. LOL

Because its TRD! lol....

the celica boys have many diffrent brand of headers available and tested

they came to a conclusion that the stock header, ported seems to give the best "power" gain on a dyno.

Because its TRD! lol....

the celica boys have many diffrent brand of headers available and tested

they came to a conclusion that the stock header, ported seems to give the best "power" gain on a dyno.

words of wisdom beyond your years there vyets :toast:

16 to 9 for TRD Headers compare to CES .............

Why is that so ???

My guess is that more people have experienced the TRD than CES, and not many people at all have experienced both to do a proper comparison.

Why is that so ???

My guess is that more people have experienced the TRD than CES, and not many people at all have experienced both to do a proper comparison.

this is what makes the poll even more useless....as there is only a hand full of people who are able to make an informed choice....

I got to drive the BULLIT both with stock and CES headers and I must say, the CES headers paired with the CES intake and Exhaust certainly makes for a nice drive.

Why is that so ???

this is what makes the poll even more useless....as there is only a hand full of people who are able to make an informed choice....

And let's hope the handful of people who can make that informed choice put their feedback and/or experience here so that others like myself seeking such information can make that informed decision .....

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

Why is that so ???

And let's hope the handful of people who can make that informed choice put their feedback and/or experience here so that others like myself seeking such information can make that informed decision .....

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

Well those who are of informed nature have put their experiences forward but always get shouted down the so called "know it alls" who actually don't know a lot at all..... then get called biased....go figure....:ph34r:

TRD headers are meant to be used with their stroker kit hence the slightly larger primary pipe diameter. CEs ones are ported,flowed and coated stock headers. the difference between the 2 is quite noticable and as SD mentioned Northy had TRD but got rid of them over the CES as the gains were better and more noticable.

TRD may give you slight gains top end with the bigger pipes and a tiny bit low down but if it is mid range and low speed torque the CES ones are the go.

I was made to believe from Honda users that 4 2 1 is the way to go with low-mid range torque. Unless their VTEC engines work differently compare to VVTL-i.

That is one of the reason why TRD came up ...........

Guni the TRD headers are exactly the same as stock headers. Same design but with slightly larger primary pipes. Might pay to do a bit more research before you ask some questions you will get flamed for.

And yes they are 4-2-1 style headers.

Thank you.

If my research answered my own question, there would not have been a need for this post. I was after more information and personal feedback from users of each product and would eventually then come up with my own conclusions. If others wants to get personal about question or queries that I may ask then too bad, because I will ask these questions to get the information I'm after.

Its a general question about personal experiences with a product. If I were to be flamed, so be it. I will handle it maturely.

http://firesport.ipspace.com/trd-exhaust-m...t--ad123794.htm

http://www.trdparts.jp/english/parts_engine-2zz-ge.html

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/lofiversion...php/t11052.html

These might be accurate or might not be but these are what came up in my search for the perfect exhaust manifold for me.

Like I stress again, I'm searching this for myself and not for the every Stivo drivers.

Well expressed. My sentiments. People need to realize that getting responses based on personal experiences is very important.

I voted TRD just because of the brand - being reading what you guys and some of the links provided...............

i'm picking up a second-hand stock manifold this weekend!! i have a pro compressor so just need the grinding kit :yahoo:

will let you know my results.......

Good luck!! It ain't as easy as it looks.....

Your comment about TRD is exactly why the poll is useless. Everyone knows the name and will buy it just because it's TRD.

Your comment about TRD is exactly why the poll is useless. Everyone knows the name and will buy it just because it's TRD.

nothing worth while is ever easy - but there's only one way to learn........

I'll need a bit of luck - anyone got any pointers or advice it's more than welcome................

Those blind idi0ts ......

Slap a TRD stick on those port polished haeders ....

Let' see about that result!

Maybe i should put ........

1) Stock Headers

2) Port Polished Stock headers with TRD sticker on it!

:P