tangcla's Liberty GT

tangcla

OMG. I've seen a few of you photos already - That is some SICK-***** photography! did you take these shots? Are these HDR images? their awesome!

Nope, not HDR. All was taken in camera, and there's NO postprocessing of the photo involved - all I do is crop, and adjust brightness levels.

thats a great way to aqua plane and crash. but nice car

haha lol. :P It wasn't that fast actually, probably doing 30-40km/h? We did one run and my friend with a 1D Mark II took the photos from a distance with a long lens.

omg that is AWESOME! Congrats to you from the move to racer to tourer. :D Are we getting older Clarence? :P

Yes... over the hooning stage... actually got over it whilst I still had the Celica GT-Four.

omg that is AWESOME! Congrats to you from the move to racer to tourer. :D Are we getting older Clarence? :P

Yes... over the hooning stage... actually got over it whilst I still had the Celica GT-Four.

:lol: It won't be too long till a few of us join you I think... :P

I know it isn't fair to compare two completely different cars, but could you give us a run down of the differences with regards to the change from an ST205 to the wholesome goodness of a Liberty GT? Is that still manual or is it Tip tronic?

I know it isn't fair to compare two completely different cars, but could you give us a run down of the differences with regards to the change from an ST205 to the wholesome goodness of a Liberty GT? Is that still manual or is it Tip tronic?

Yeah, I know it's not fair. But the Liberty is a far better all-round package, and it's so much more practical, a car with a full-sized boot and four doors!

Stock for stock, the Liberty is far more comfortable (duh) and actually handles better than the Celica.

(I found out that the auto gearbox proportions front/rear bias 90/10, but can do 50/50 in 1st and 2nd gear if I force it in gear...)

The Lib is auto, but it's got steering wheel controls + and - :D much fun.

Like the style of photo!

All the photos are straight off camera, not processed. :)

I'm organising photoshoots for some car club members for something similar, for $30 per car and you get to keep all the photos.

Edited by tangcla

I'm organising photoshoots for some car club members for something similar, for $30 per car and you get to keep all the photos.

Too far from you :)

<<<--------- i'm from Russia )

I mean not postprocessing of photos, but the style of the man who take all these pictures.. nice job!

definitely one of the hottest looking liberty gts I've ever seen.. those wheels are stockies hey? they look friken awesome!

No, the wheels aren't stock. THey're Bridgestone Avangrade Touring Type 063.

• 6 months later...

That is a sweet looking Liberty. That was actually my other choice of car before I settled on the Aurion.

I always envy such great photography. I admire how one is able to capture a photo with such detail. I wish I could take good photos.