03 Corolla Custom Bodykit

Hi guys,

I am new to the club. This site really cool.

I am search around but i couldnt find any thread of my question, so i start one (sorry if i repeated a same question again)

I am looking for Custom Bodykit for my corolla? anyone know around victoria?

Also if I would like to change my car color, could I do that? Do I need to pay more money to VICROADS or just simply change the car information?

And guys...did anyone know where is about to painting whole car? how much is going to cost?

Thanks a lot for your information, I really appreciate for all the answer, once again thanks

Cheers

Andy

Example of Custom bodykit: (Where to get it and how much roughly)

corolla1rz4.jpg

corolla1bve7.jpg

as you can probly tell now,,, most guys here like the 'less is more' look... i am one...

but to answer your qestion, try Jetspeed, from what i can remember they are in clayton (or somewhere on the east side).. they are a rip off but they have almost every thing or can get what your looking for,,, they also do custom...

or you can try cyber century in footscray or springy,, they also do body kits aswell and they are cheap, but be warned they don't fit the best...

anyways welcome to TOCAU ;)

nah,not that wings hehahhaha..

just a front bumper and back...my bumper cracks cause someone hit my corolla with his/her towbar when my car take a rest @ the car park. No notes or nothing. cant do anything.

So instead of get a new bumper, i thought probably it is a good idea to get a custom kit front bumper hehehe

Thanks guys for all reply

personally i dont like that custom body kit, but what i would say you get is like a sportivo or replica kit or something? as they are pretty nice and 'clean'. try on ebay for them

welcome mate

not the best taste in the world but im pretty sure thats a veilside front and back your best bet is problery cyber centry or carmate i remember seeing a front veilside kit for sale on the forum look around mate gl

welcome mate

not the best taste in the world but im pretty sure thats a veilside front and back your best bet is problery cyber centry or carmate i remember seeing a front veilside kit for sale on the forum look around mate gl

yeah i'm pretty sure it's like what kaze said, it looks like an off the self veilside kit...

I know the guys who selling that, but they are located at sydney. as i am at vic.

Thats bodykit cost $1000 (not painted, included front,back adn side skirting) I got original side skirting and add on from toyota, until somebody hit my bumper.

the only problem was shipping as they dont do shipping interstate.

Anyway, I am not really like the front kit, i like the back bumper, its nice :D

• 1 year later...