• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone buy this man a medal!

Leave for Friday just got approved, all that's left to do is pack :yahoo:

are you serious... a TRD quick shift kit up for grabs :o

Mad respect to BKS aka Andy :yahoo:

you have done an excellent job to put this together, i can't wait B)

Evo

Evo

I could do with a new knob :o

Headsup, some can get there car cleaned by me on the show and shine, all pro and show :) tats can back me up here

door is open, first to PM gets it :)

Evo

HAHA

No.. the TRD quick Shift kit is Not up for grabs!!!!

was just there....

sorry for the confusion.

i have asked the gourou if he would be willing to pick me up,

and i guess i will just decide who i go with on the Sunday... i am still wanting that seat Guni ;)

Evo

i think this will be the cleanest week of my cars entire life :P

I'm going to start cleaning my car on Tuesday. It's only going to get dirty on the drive down there, but hopefully it should make it easier to tidy up once I get there since I'll have limited resources.

i cant wait guys im excited :clap: im gunna head to melb early then clean up the car then, it will b a mad day

you guys have done a gr8 job and have definitely earned a beer or 2 on us of course :D

Top Gear Mags arrived today guys... your gift bags are getting stocked!

Any Bertie beetles in the bag? :D

SOOOoooo looking forward to this weekend :yahoo::yahoo:

Headsup, some can get there car cleaned by me on the show and shine, all pro and show :) tats can back me up here

door is open, first to PM gets it :)

I certainly hope someone has sent Pete a PM already, he worked wonders on the interstate roadtrain pig-sty of a car that he travelled up in last year!

Man... this week is already dragging on and it hasn't even begun yet. Why can't the following weekend come up any quicker.

hi boys and girls!!!!

looks like the week has finally come!!!! yes we are here!! yay :toast: only 4 more days till go till we will all be in melbourne for our annual national meet !!!

well we all know out accommodations are all sorted!!! thats one thing down!! and 1 more little thing we need to arrange now.....transport. i know not everyone coming down has a rental car like us and not all people will have their own cars.

here is the list of out of staters......could you all please edit next to your name what suburb you will be staying in and if you have a car or no car

NSW.

1. JVN11L

2.M_M- brighton beach - car

3.Tats- brighton beach - car

4.Big Pete - brighton beach - car

QLD

1. mick.wheelz

2. DJKOR

3. Silvabullit

4. Evo7

5. SuperDave

6. whitestivo

SA/WA.

1. (WA) trdsaads

this will help us figure out who needs rides etc....and to the mebournites.....are there any people out there that might be able to pick up any of the out of staters for any of the events??? it would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!

ok, i trawelled the thread and cant find anywhere where i have promised a seat to anyone ?

White Stivo - i Pm'd you in relation to picking up from airport, changed to ill meet the shuttle bus in city and take you to accomo, or dependent on accomo the shuttle bus may include hotel drop off...either way keep me posted as i can then grab you from hotel to get you to dinner and drinks friday etc

As far as i can recall i havent promised a seat to anyone for sat / sunday ? ...if i have let me know.

Otherwise. I have an empty car for saturday and sunday at the moment. in saying that just one passenger would be great as full car in a sportivo really limits any driving pleasure ...although if ppl stuck im free for rear passengers.

Pretty sure GF aint coming to any even so the passenger seat should be free all weekend....if she comes...auto shotgun applies so you will be in the back lol

Cheers