GTL05Ts Ride... My ZRE!!!

GTL05T

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liking the garnish you have there... plan to do the JDM badge swap too?

Thanks bro, yeah I'm gonna get the netz badge aswell.... I'll probably respray my lip soon to... Then it'll look just a lil bit more sweeter!!!

Nice garnish, your rides looking hot! Where did you score the Modellista garnish from?

Yo, thanks for the complament... I scored it of a mate that changed his mind... He's a good bloke!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i did a search to find your ride as i didn't want to spam 313's thread. you dssn lift, for sake all zre owners i've relentlessly dssd, i'm not going to say anything

I like the garnish on your front, looks good,JVNLL also has good looking zre.

whitestivo

i did a search to find your ride as i didn't want to spam 313's thread. you dssn lift, for sake all zre owners i've relentlessly dssd, i'm not going to say anything

I like the garnish on your front, looks good,JVNLL also has good looking zre.

whitestivo

Nah i aint dssn lift, i just expected alot when i went for a spin in one. I was full waiting to get thrown back in the seat... i wanna go for a spin in a worked sportivo... 150.8kw is alot though aye??

By the way thanks for the comment... John doesnt have that garnish n e more, thanks to ME!!!!! hahahaha

btw where do you get the JDM badge for the zre ? :g:

i would look on ebay, although maybe you can get the one on micro-image for the yaris (if its the same size)

a OEM toyota one will be super expensive.

i would look on ebay, although maybe you can get the one on micro-image for the yaris (if its the same size)

The Yaris Netz badge does not fit the the ZRE. There's a genuine ZRE Netz badge on eBay (link).

The Yaris Netz badge does not fit the the ZRE. There's a genuine ZRE Netz badge on eBay (link).

thanks for the link ! :D

lo0king fly bro

gotta meet up one time man :P

btw where'd you get the garnish at ?

yeah bro sweet... we can meet up when eva u want. heres my number just send me a msg n we'll meet up. 0423455502... i scored the garnish of john, its a expensive piece of plastic. LOL!! once the double sided tape is on it, its hard as to get of!!!

Thanks for the comment bro... btw i saw ur car the other day, is it lowered??

Good

A good cai and exhaust turn the stivo into something nastier. That said, the feeling of lift is actually a result of marketing not engineering.

whitestivo

The one that i drove only had a CES CAI n it sounds AWESOME!!!! Add sum headers n a exhaust n BAM, more pull!!!

Ill talk to john about these badges... maybe he can hook us up with cheaper ones from castle hill.

I WANT ONE!

Ill talk to john about these badges... maybe he can hook us up with cheaper ones from castle hill.

I WANT ONE!

me 3

I WANT ONE!

me 3

i just enquired at toyota castle hill, going for $62 a badge and can be recieved within 1-2 days :D

and im buying a garnish off them

so pricey, $425 haha

@wy: yeahp i did lower it (: a while back actually

I WANT ONE!

me 3

i just enquired at toyota castle hill, going for $62 a badge and can be recieved within 1-2 days :D

so pricey, $425 haha

Make sure the badge comes with a netz badge base otherwise it's pointless the netz badge wont fit in the toyota logo base

I WANT ONE!

me 3

so pricey, $425 haha

Make sure the badge comes with a netz badge base otherwise it's pointless the netz badge wont fit in the toyota logo base

oh really ?

fair enough thanks for that, might just get it from the bay then haha

yea...just throwing a heads up, ask if it comes with a base

Thanks for that charlie, i didnt know that either. aries, if ur gonna get a netz badge from toyota, i want one to. ill give u the money or ill transfer it. msg me if u r bro...

For the modellista garnish, it costs $330. Alot of money aye for a lil piece of plastic... lol. the TRD garnish will look hott on ur car, itll stand out HEAPS!!