photoshop fun

goppy

Toyota delears? :P Gonna cost u an arm n a leg thou i think

yea herd that it would cost 4500 with tyres... and i might need a trd vin number... which i dont have :angry:

From memory I saw $1800-1900 without tyres for the normal Aurion/camry option ones, so TRD will add more....pretty expensive for 18"s, I rather get a similar style for half the price.

Edited by apg39

Toyota delears? :P Gonna cost u an arm n a leg thou i think

yea herd that it would cost 4500 with tyres... and i might need a trd vin number... which i dont have :angry:

From memory I saw $1800-1900 without tyres for the normal Aurion/camry option ones, so TRD will add more....pretty expensive for 18"s, I rather get a similar style for half the price.

Edited by goppy

The colour is pure Sick....

The rims are the TRDs ones rite? I just like the red brakes...Look so hot...

the colour is silver ash..i think it suits the aurion the most out of all the colours...yea they are trd rims and yea red brake calipers look good on any car

Nah...Black's still on the lead, V I P ftw.. :lol:

What's with the Gold rear wing..Or is it just me?

Oh Im so lovin the trd rear wing...

Btw Seca...Can u drop me a PM of the price for each rear spoiler & the ducktail, TRDs ones?

I asked for a price with my VIN [Not a TRD one]. Well, they gave me a rough quote but what i've been worried about is that maybe they r willing to sell it @ a higher price to Non-Trd owners..

Since u asked them last time..Just wanna compare stuff...

Cheers

Fake turds :o :( :angry: :( :o :( :( :( :( :o :( :o :( :( :(

Yeah. I'm not really a fan of how people slap on a TRD part here or there and call their Toyota a TRD. For our market, the TRD Aurion is exactly that. It is the Aurion that was worked on by Toyota specifically for Toyota Racing Development. I wouldn't even consider slapping in a TRD supercharger on my Aurion to qualify it to be called a TRD Aurion. It would just be a Sportivo with a TRD supercharger.

Not sure about the guys in the US though with their Camry's. It seems that you can get a whole heap of TRD parts for it, but I still think the same applies. If it doesn't come to you without being further 'developed' by Toyota, then it really isn't a TRD. Just my opinions.

Yeah. I'm not really a fan of how people slap on a TRD part here or there and call their Toyota a TRD. For our market, the TRD Aurion is exactly that. It is the Aurion that was worked on by Toyota specifically for Toyota Racing Development. I wouldn't even consider slapping in a TRD supercharger on my Aurion to qualify it to be called a TRD Aurion. It would just be a Sportivo with a TRD supercharger.

Not sure about the guys in the US though with their Camry's. It seems that you can get a whole heap of TRD parts for it, but I still think the same applies. If it doesn't come to you without being further 'developed' by Toyota, then it really isn't a TRD. Just my opinions.

i think i have personnaly made my car somewhat a trd corolla. lol well thats what i like to think anyway. and even the toyota service manager at horsnby toyota thought my car was a TRD corolla though there is no such thing.

i think i have personnaly made my car somewhat a trd corolla. lol well thats what i like to think anyway. and even the toyota service manager at horsnby toyota thought my car was a TRD corolla though there is no such thing.

I guess my line of comment was fairly restricted. This is probably more Aurion specific. What I probably meant to say is that if it was sold from Toyota as a TRD, if you try to get another model and build it up with TRD parts, it isn't 'really' a TRD.

TRD rims are 19s, not 18s....

also, if toyota need a VIN number for the rims, drop me a PM... :)

I know, i meant the rims available as an option on the Aurion are $1800-1900, so add 1" & TRD brand and it would be alot more.

Off topic Re: TRD wing....I know it sits lower than the Sportivo wing, but it also looks as if there is a small duck tail spoiler on there as well. Made me wonder if the Sportivo and TRD wing are that different after all. Take into account I dont have a TRD to compare it to, so may be wrong. So - is it possible that we dont have to buy the TRD parts & just buy a Camry/Aurion duck tail to get the same look. (for those who aren't made of money).

Edited by apg39

The colour is pure Sick....

The rims are the TRDs ones rite? I just like the red brakes...Look so hot...

the colour is silver ash..i think it suits the aurion the most out of all the colours...yea they are trd rims and yea red brake calipers look good on any car

Nah...Black's still on the lead, V I P ftw.. :lol:

What's with the Gold rear wing..Or is it just me?

Oh Im so lovin the trd rear wing...

Edited by goppy

TRD rims are 19s, not 18s....

also, if toyota need a VIN number for the rims, drop me a PM... :)

I know, i meant the rims available as an option on the Aurion are $1800-1900, so add 1" & TRD brand and it would be alot more.

Off topic Re: TRD wing....I know it sits lower than the Sportivo wing, but it also looks as if there is a small duck tail spoiler on there as well. Made me wonder if the Sportivo and TRD wing are that different after all. Take into account I dont have a TRD to compare it to, so may be wrong. So - is it possible that we dont have to buy the TRD parts & just buy a Camry/Aurion duck tail to get the same look. (for those who aren't made of money).

I compared it b4 and TRD wing is lower than the Sportivos. What I'm expecting is that they dont come together, separate items. Well, the very reason why I want this trd rear spoiler so bad becoz the wing itself doesnt give the 'sporty' image too much, unlike the Sportivos' ones. It gives the elegant look, and this of course should go without the ducktail.

Well, sorry for being a fake turd. It's not I'm gonna throw TRD parts here and there so people see my Aurion as a TRD ones.

It's just that some of the TRD parts really suit the 'image' of how I want my Car to be. B)

Would've gone for TRDs if i wanted it that way.. Afterall, the money spent and 'will be' will cover up the difference of normal Sportivos and TRDs. ;)

Edited by VF-X