HSC

mrs.sportivo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i never understood that ****....owellz thank fkin *** i dont have to go thru that again :P ....dw it will be over before u know it...then its ecstasy...holidays that is.. :P....

lols thanks, hsc is rigged damn scaling bs

The scaling didn't bother me when I did it......then again I did get 92.95, and went to a selective high school. My g/f's school got owned hard by the scaling, I think over half the year got under 50.

The scaling didn't bother me when I did it......then again I did get 92.95, and went to a selective high school. My g/f's school got owned hard by the scaling, I think over half the year got under 50.

92.95!?!?! Mofo! less than 8% of people your age where more studious than you. you must feel so alone. hehehe

92.95!?!?! Mofo! less than 8% of people your age where more studious than you. you must feel so alone. hehehe

That was with a pretty crappy Geography and Chemistry finals, should have done better. At my school, probably half the year got in the 90s, and 100s are not unknown (you get one every couple of years)

Schoolies after? Year 12 formal...?

Both!

lols schoolies suck !

sensation white NYE ftw :) omg and china finally gunna get my plastic surgery done :) mwahahaha

LoL...Suck?

Dunno..Didnt go..I heard it's always been wild evry year..

Cbf anw.. So..How's study goin?

lols man i dont understand how anyone can study in this freaking heat the weather makes u all sticky and lazy

but yes lols must soldier on, got economics n modern 2morro like wdf ? 2exams in 1 day - help me !

Come hang out in Brisbane, or some place further north, if you want sticky.

Just remember with the plastic surgery, you get what you pay for. Anyway, why do you need it? I'm not see anything wrong...

hahas im getting my eyes bigger - even tho i already got double eyelids, still u know i want them super big LOL and my nose (rhinoplasty) and like the bridge on ur nose thing (need one of em LOL since my nose will be small and i might look flatfaced) lols relax im still getting it done professionally even though its in china, its my mums friend :) and yeah lols she will do a good job, i mean my mum looks normal but yes shoosh LOL my mind has already been made about this HAHAHA

economics was so hard today bro, modern was alright except for the personality but yeah omg my hand is full swollen and even hurts when i type ! lols i knew i should have trained my left hand >=/

had a massive cleanup just then LOL all my notes thrown, gone into the recycling bin and omfg i filled up the whole thing ! like literally ! lols was suppose to save em so i could make a bombfire with friends but yeah im eco-friendly LOL

oh my fking ***, i just checked my answers for multiple choice economics on the boredofstudies website AND I GOT 20/20 OMGGG DUDE HOW THE FK ? I DIDNT EVEN STUDY THAT HARD OMG - this is the happiest moment of my life LOL i dnt give a fk if u say "oh its only multiple choice" ITS FKN ECONOMICS ALRIGHT LOLS omggggg

oh my fking ***, i just checked my answers for multiple choice economics on the boredofstudies website AND I GOT 20/20 OMGGG DUDE HOW THE FK ? I DIDNT EVEN STUDY THAT HARD OMG - this is the happiest moment of my life LOL i dnt give a fk if u say "oh its only multiple choice" ITS FKN ECONOMICS ALRIGHT LOLS omggggg

weldone ashy :P

hahahaha

Oh its only multiple choice ashy.. :P

LOL I'm kidding, well done missy!

LOL ill kill you !

lols ah full living the life atm u know LOL bragging to friends about it

its like oh yeah so what did YOUUU get lols - i got <15 and u ?

oh well u know i got ..... HAHAHA

im so cocky :)

nice!!

LoL...Good for u...

Luck is part of a skill..

The question is...What's the MC worth...

If it's 20 marks out 100..Still not bad.. :lol:

U Sure u got 20??? :P

LoL...Good for u...

lols yes its 20 marks out of 100 c[= and yes i am sure

=.=

Damn... Year 12 did feel good at that time...Finished evrything for the year when people are about / in the middle of Final exams.... :wacko:

What's left is the result, Mid dec rite? And Speech day...hahaha

LoL...Good for u...

lols yes its 20 marks out of 100 c[= and yes i am sure

=.=

WOW 20/20 in multiple choice :blink:

wish i was as smart as you!!

i got more lik 30/100 for the whole exam :(

EPIC FAIL

o well still ended up in uni in the end :)

back to cramin <_<