Can't hack?

Don't be slack.

Have a Big Mac

hsc got you down?

dont frown

become a clown

ahh bored cbf studying

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Just to make it more stressful for all those little year 12ers out there: If you think the HSC is hard, once you get to uni you essentially have one every 6 months....for 4 years.

Pretty much 4 exams in 4 days for the first 2 semesters in commerce @ UNSW..

Uni sux :D

bachelor of commerce at macquarie :) or if i get 92 bachelor of commerce at UTS or UNSW which i highly doubt - doubt i can get into macquarie as well sif 82 uai cutoff LOLOL

looks like UWS here i come (U Went Sh!t)

Early welcome to Macquarie Uni! I think there's a few more Macquarie students on here including myself..

Pretty much 4 exams in 4 days for the first 2 semesters in commerce @ UNSW..

Uni sux :D

They do it on purpose to scare as many students away. It's a tactic so that only the most committed remain.

I don't know if HSC is like QCS where they do a second round offer for admission, but if you miss out on first round you can always ring up the uni and ask what subject is similar to the one you want and see if there are any places available in it and then apply for that one. Since they want enrolments they generally will help you ;) Then try and get passes all year and that should be good enough to easily transfer to the course you wanted. But uni isn't as hard as everyone makes out, put the time in early and you don't have to put the late nights in later ;)

lols okays i think i failed business

i blame this all on YOU GUYS LOL YOU DIDNT PRAY FOR ME HARD ENOUGH

HAHAHA jokes >=/

yeah i cant wait till this sh!t is over i swear, already planning trip down to melbourne - trip to china and mini trips inbetween

and yes :) now im gunna go burn my business notes !!

1 down 5 to go :(

How can you fail business? All you gotta do is bull**** and make everything sound believable just like legal studies! When i did my hsc (all 3 years ago now :( ) I never studied i drank stupid amounts of alcohol, went and partied didnt care what i got. I didnt even get a UAI cause i did hospo and the test was optional and i opt not to do it and went to the beach instead :yahoo:

HAHAHA jokes >=/

yeah i cant wait till this sh!t is over i swear, already planning trip down to melbourne - trip to china and mini trips inbetween

How can you fail business? All you gotta do is bull**** and make everything sound believable just like legal studies! When i did my hsc (all 3 years ago now :( ) I never studied i drank stupid amounts of alcohol, went and partied didnt care what i got. I didnt even get a UAI cause i did hospo and the test was optional and i opt not to do it and went to the beach instead :yahoo:

lols i dont know i guess im sped - special education

LOL and u cant bs like dude its not english LOL u full need to know business terms n like stuff like that

but yes lols its called study hard then party hardier :) or aim high, score low :(

I did my HSC 2 years ago.

I walked out of my engineering exam thinking that i failed...... i ended up getting 94. shock to the system it was! haha

seriously, everyone tries to rev you up, saying that its all hard... it really isnt.

Go in there, write what you know and you will be fine

Unfortunately i didnt get my UAI, thanks to my whore of a careers teacher stuffing up my subjects choice, i was given subjects that didnt didnt let you get a UAI (engineering,aviation,maths, english, hospo& modern history) i wish i did now, because it would of been around 80.....not that it worries me now though.... you can become a mature age student anyways!

good luck with it all hey!

the relief is fantastic once you finish your final exam!!

good luck to those sitting exams.

Plans for next year?

Re-do HSC? LoL...Jokes2..

bachelor of commerce at macquarie :) or if i get 92 bachelor of commerce at UTS or UNSW which i highly doubt - doubt i can get into macquarie as well sif 82 uai cutoff LOLOL

Do Insearch....Lots of Fobs :lol: , and those who went ***** in the HSC...

The entry ranges from UAI 50s to 80s...If 90++ Straight UTS 1st year uni... :lol:

SYDNEY UNI RULES!!!! :yahoo::toast::whistling:

lols no buddy UNSW ftw - University of No Sexy Women

english was pretty good today :) very easy LOL

LoL @ Unsw..

HAHAHA jokes >=/

It's hard to fail but also hard to get good marks.. Too much bullcr*p on terminologies and theories..

Actually...It's not that hard to fail anything isnt it? Just don't do it.

Plans for next year?

The entry ranges from UAI 50s to 80s...If 90++ Straight UTS 1st year uni... :lol:

friend re-did her hsc LMFAO, dont know how you can do that because if u score lower than the previous year there is no way you can get the 1st year uai back so its a big risk but then again you cant really get lower, i mean u studied the course twice if anything you should get higher

.. why would i want to do "insearch" do i look fob to you mate ? i'd rather just transfer uni's or transfer courses - yeah ?

Edited by mrs.sportivo

why !!

goodluck to all the people who drive toyotas and are sitting for there hsc this year :) and all the hondas yr12s can get badluck LOL

remember to drink plenty of tea, have a break every 3 hours

stop revive survive :)

anyways wish me luck too, i need it :'(

yer hsc. lol i went crap in my first test and to top it off i failed my green p test><!!!!!!

Plans for next year?

friend re-did her hsc LMFAO, dont know how you can do that because if u score lower than the previous year there is no way you can get the 1st year uai back so its a big risk but then again you cant really get lower, i mean u studied the course twice if anything you should get higher

.. why would i want to do "insearch" do i look fob to you mate ? i'd rather just transfer uni's or transfer courses - yeah ?

Ok..Heard it how you must've heard it.. Doesnt sound good... My bad :P

Nah.. I'm sayin it's damn easy and it's counted as 1st year as well... And I dun think any1 need that much study to pass the Insearch..

What course u goin anw..?

Nah.. I'm sayin it's damn easy and it's counted as 1st year as well... And I dun think any1 need that much study to pass the Insearch..

lols um well the preferences i put down were either commerce, interior architecture and computer engineering - oh i think i put media down too (?)

but yes, would love love love to get into macq with commerce like omg LOL i would be dead set like i got this

hm, but with my assessment marks being all band4s atm and averaging only on a band4 i would most likely only get 70uai LOL which is SH!T because im suppose to be asian :( sobs*

well got english tomorrow/today in 8hrs sighs* another 12more days and then im free

lols um well the preferences i put down were either commerce, interior architecture and computer engineering - oh i think i put media down too (?)

but yes, would love love love to get into macq with commerce like omg LOL i would be dead set like i got this

hm, but with my assessment marks being all band4s atm and averaging only on a band4 i would most likely only get 70uai LOL which is SH!T because im suppose to be asian :( sobs*

well got english tomorrow/today in 8hrs sighs* another 12more days and then im free

You're only part Asian, so that might explain it! hahahahahaahahahaha

70s is alriteeee...

What i heard..After Insearch, it can get u anywhere... F*ck.. Sounds I'm marketing Insearch in this forum aye... <_<

Band 4s? Get it to band 5 men... I think marks on most subjects rangin around band 4 will either get scales down or stay put?

Well..things said are easier than done.. :lol:

Best of Luckk :)

You're only part Asian, so that might explain it! hahahahahaahahahaha

yeah prob, goddamit why did my mother have to marry a chinese/russian - my life would have been just fine if i was korean >=/

70s is alriteeee...

What i heard..After Insearch, it can get u anywhere... F*ck.. Sounds I'm marketing Insearch in this forum aye... <_<

Band 4s? Get it to band 5 men... I think marks on most subjects rangin around band 4 will either get scales down or stay put?

naww, 70 is crap LOL well hm considering how far ive actually come it is pretty decent but still LOL i wont be happy with that score

i cant get band5 LOL thats crazy ! thats like for people who wear glasses to get - but yeah LOL my ancient history teacher has high hopes that ill get a band5 so maybe there is a chance if i study 9hrs a day from now till then LOL yeah right ..

well, english was a breeze lols me and a few other people were the only ones who actually got to finish in time, so pretty happy about that but dont want to jinx myself ahh

70s is alriteeee...

naww, 70 is crap LOL well hm considering how far ive actually come it is pretty decent but still LOL i wont be happy with that score

i cant get band5 LOL thats crazy ! thats like for people who wear glasses to get - but yeah LOL my ancient history teacher has high hopes that ill get a band5 so maybe there is a chance if i study 9hrs a day from now till then LOL yeah right ..

well, english was a breeze lols me and a few other people were the only ones who actually got to finish in time, so pretty happy about that but dont want to jinx myself ahh

Band 5 isn't crazy...Band 6 is..

Ancient history...that's the least subject i would've done...

Well..heads up.. U finished in time, at least u have more chances to get better marks than the rest.. ^ ^

Take few breaks now and then till ur next exam...still got wat...12 days..?

Chilaxxx