WA Meet Up for Nov 7th (FRI NIGHT CRUISE)

Ok so ive decided with enough votes swaying towards Fri Night as definate now. Sorry to the one person who voted day but majority rules.

November the 7th - Friday Night

Time - 700pm (beat rush hour and let the sun go down a little)

Location - TBA

If the cops want you they will have you...the jellyfish sting for no reason. If people behave we will be fine as many other car clubs cruise with no problems. When people draw attention for no reason they deserve what eva comes for them.

Shall we throw afew possible location suggestions, and stop offs, around? See what's popular and stuff?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) mite plan something big like a track day of some sort for days after exams too.. but yeh if you want to go on with this its fine :D good to hv more regular meets..

Please plan on a tuning day! :P We can all try out our new suspension set-ups!

haha you mean u can try out ur new suspension set-up?haha u shld do a Performance driving so u can play arnd with ur damper settings..thats what we did when the MR2 WA went for the performance driving.

:) mite plan something big like a track day of some sort for days after exams too.. but yeh if you want to go on with this its fine :D good to hv more regular meets..

Please plan on a tuning day! :P We can all try out our new suspension set-ups!

haha you mean u can try out ur new suspension set-up?haha u shld do a Performance driving so u can play arnd with ur damper settings..thats what we did when the MR2 WA went for the performance driving.

Yeah the only time i play around is in the hills, so it will be great to suss them out in that kinda environment.

I was going to go with some friends from ozhonda, but the fags pulled out!

7pm??!!!! ah you serious?

do people have cerfew or something??!! thats HEEEEELLLL early, and friday night theres still BULK traffic on the roads!!!!

PLUS car parks are pretty full that time of night, you disturbe the peace for etc! (cop attn.)

<_<

Edited by BONDEE

do people have cerfew or something??!! thats HEEEEELLLL early, and friday night theres still BULK traffic on the roads!!!!

PLUS car parks are pretty full that time of night, you disturbe the peace for etc! (cop attn.)

<_<

Your no wrong, the latter the better. Less cars on the road makes for better cruising.

<_<

Your no wrong, the latter the better. Less cars on the road makes for better cruising.

True true...

with lots of traffic it makes it so hard to stay in a pack with light changes, and general traffic trying to get in between everyone etc...

If you want to make it fairly early, perhaps opt for 8pm instead?

also gives us time to have dinner and stuff after work/uni whatever we been up to during the day.

<_<

True true...

with lots of traffic it makes it so hard to stay in a pack with light changes, and general traffic trying to get in between everyone etc...

also gives us time to have dinner and stuff after work/uni whatever we been up to during the day.

AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe sorry ive just been on many cruises where early meets + distaster!

<_<

True true...

AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe sorry ive just been on many cruises where early meets + distaster!

but fat cat goes to bed before then :(

<_<

True true...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it! im sure that fat cat wont get angry if you miss him... JUST THIS ONCE... :P

<_<

True true...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it! im sure that fat cat wont get angry if you miss him... JUST THIS ONCE... :P

Don't know. He's a cat, he might come and take away my innocence. Cats are pretty feral you know?

Oh the dilemma...

yeh... 8pm ish... should be ok... and then should we stop at some tavern or smt? and have some responsible drink and chat? ROFL...

You can be my cruise night designated driver :D

LOL... well, i said there... DRINK RESPONSIBLY! LOl... well, if ur not P Plater... u can drink a few LOL...

i just hate the 0 percent law for the P Platers... T_T

<_<

True true...

For Sure....

Sorry guys most likely sit this one out, right on the week before my exams.. actually i might. I don't study very well on Friday and Saturday nights. We'll confirm later on in the week or next week.

What's with all the study? Haven't you learnt to drive yet??? HAHAHA Just jokes... :whistling:

SO VOTE IS IN FOR 8pm meet! 830 leave yeah?! YEAH!!!!! woohoo! :toast:

and boys if your really worried about how late it is you can bring you "bankie" and we'll try not to laugh :whistling: :P

Awesome! 8:30 set-off sounds good! I mite put my subs back in for a night cruise.

FULLY HEKTIK, ULEH! IT'S THE DOOF DOOF!

Any ideas where we should go/do, or do you have that all sussed Keith?!

and boys if your really worried about how late it is you can bring you "bankie" and we'll try not to laugh :whistling: :P

Awesome! 8:30 set-off sounds good! I mite put my subs back in for a night cruise.

NICE! DOOF! DOOF! We need some! LOL......

should we stop at some places like carousel or garbo? like the underground park or smt? something with lights on.... :D

but bad thing about it... would jayme be able to go through the bumps? ROFL MAAUHAUHUHUHA.... LOL

should we stop at some places like carousel or garbo? like the underground park or smt? something with lights on.... :D

but bad thing about it... would jayme be able to go through the bumps? ROFL MAAUHAUHUHUHA.... LOL

LOL, **** YOUSE ALL! Im going to crawl over them and hold up everyone! LOL :P

Its not crazy low, though.

im like 85-90ml off the ground (in the s14 not the aurion) and i manage to get into most shops car parks! he'll be right! PLUS, the only way to learn is to scrape! :blink:

im like 85-90ml off the ground (in the s14 not the aurion) and i manage to get into most shops car parks! he'll be right! PLUS, the only way to learn is to scrape! :blink:

Most definitly! I have a list of where not to go, otherwise we take the g/f's car!

Guys i won't be able to make it due to loads of work and exam pressure. Will definitely not miss the next meet/cruise (hopefully it's another cruise HEHE :yahoo: )

Hope you guys have a good time, and take lots of photos and videos if possible! :D