preference trd rolla v6 or forced 4

robie

would b fun but do u really think toyota would make something so insane

They were insane for making the Paseo! LOL

lmao

Well some guys over in the states have boosted the 2.4L I4 Gen 6 Camry and it outruns the stock 3.5L V6 model. Toyota may not go that insane if it were a production car, but it shows the potential from an engine like that. I would say for the TRD Corolla, to go for the boosted 2.4L I4. This will give you the advantage of having an increase in fuel economy when you don't need the extra power.

isn't it obvious

bore out the 2zz to 2.0 make up for the new cars weight and bring it out. i don't know why it ain't here yet.

if they sc it, then i'll be upgrading, otherwise i reckon the added displacement will only cover the weigth gain.

whitestivo

isn't it obvious

bore out the 2zz to 2.0 make up for the new cars weight and bring it out. i don't know why it ain't here yet.

if they sc it, then i'll be upgrading, otherwise i reckon the added displacement will only cover the weigth gain.

whitestivo

u mean stroke the 2zz to a 1.93L ;) (or there abouts .... wont get to a 2L)

no room @ all to bore anything out on a 2zz ..... check it out for urself

Bill

block_sleeveless2.jpgblock_sleeved.jpg

2jz gte with t88 34d rwd in 3door hatch..... nah i think stay n/a 2zz and make it rwd, upgraded brakes stiffin up the suspension, make it loose some weight by getting rid of the few luxuries it does have and 16inch rims, stick some trd stickers on it and u have a trd corolla

having driven a GZE ae86 i must say I honestly don't understand the hype...

as much as i love the car for heritage sake... its not a very good car to drive hahah...

i much prefer the 180sx or the s13 as a driving experience...

but thats just personal preference :)

wouldnt it be great to have a new age ae86, it would be so much fun i think they would sell like hot cakes. i know we all drive corollas but does any one remember how much fun small rwds are????

I was told not so long ago that Toyota are developing a car they hope to rival the AE86 Sprinter, for weight dist. and modability.

wouldnt it be great to have a new age ae86, it would be so much fun i think they would sell like hot cakes. i know we all drive corollas but does any one remember how much fun small rwds are????

I was told not so long ago that Toyota are developing a car they hope to rival the AE86 Sprinter, for weight dist. and modability.

just sit back and think about it for a second.... u think your rollas good now? what if toyota brang out a rwd inline 2zz which was as light as paris hilton, stick some quad throttle bodies and a sport exhaust and watch it scream down the track youll **** your pants with fun