Blitz Runx Exhaust

Is this sweet or what? Any of you guys tried this system? Its a bit pricey tho. Your views?

post-9217-1224876588_thumb.jpg

Blitz Nur Spec Muffler Exhaust System ZZE123 Corolla Runx Allex

NOW ON SALE

You are viewing a brand new Blitz Nur Spec Muffler Exhaust System which is available for variety of JDM aftermarket favorites.

The Blitz Nur Spec Muffler Exhaust System has been designed specially for no reduction of the exhaust piping diameter in bend as well as utilizing slant mounting design, eliminating unnecessary bends. The constant piping diameter size allows for exhaust flow superior to crush bent piping. An impressive feature of the Blitz Nur Spec is the its quiet exhaust tone with the silencer on, and its aggressive tone with the silencer removed. Performance increases vary by application (Blitz claims power gains of 5 - 20 horsepower are average). Blitz Nur Spec exhaust systems are designed for maximum performance, improved appearance, and an aggressive tone. The Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust System is flanged, comes complete with all gaskets and hardware, and utilizes factory mounting points and hangar locations. A fine balance of looks, power, and durability has been achieved through full SUS304 stainless steel construction finished in a show quality shine.

This muffler is compatible with the following vehicles, please confirm upon purchase:

-ZZE123 Corolla Runx (01/1~ ) 60mm Pipe 80mm Tip (Stock: 89dB Blitz: 93dB) *Incompatible with Dealer Option Rear Bumper.

-ZZE123 Corolla Runx (01/1~ ) 60mm Pipe 80mm Tip (Stock: 89dB Blitz: 93dB) *Designed for the Dealer Option Rear Bumper.

These mufflers are on special order and can take up to 2 weeks to be dispatched from RHDJapan to you.

Express Shipping is NOW included to your doorstep. Surface Shipping is not an option on this item. Some regions can not be catered to so please contact us before purchasing to check and confirm if it is possible.

Get it only from RHDJapan!

Was USD 931.58

Now Only : USD 870.79

Edited by kevman77

it's just an overpriced 3" cannon

Overpriced = yes. However isn't Blitz renown for high quality and very functionally effective products? I realize tho that most of the members of this forum dislike cannon mufflers but I like them. to each his own I guess. Thanks for your response anyway.

• 4 months later...
Does this product fit directly back on the Sportivo ?

And generally speaking, can it be said that the Sportivo is a rebranded Runx/Allex so all parts are interchangeable ?

Most parts are interchangable, but the exhaust will not unless you modify if.

Allex/runX exhaust is on the left side, and the sportivo is from the right side.

You pay for quality.

At least you know it wont rust down the track.

Actually, it has just as much chance as rusting as any mandrel bent system you get made out here - plus something you get done here isn't going to cost you almost $2000 by the time you get it on your car.

Hell, $2000 is a full mandrel bent system, with custom made extractors.

Blitz stuff are way to expensive imo, but if the quality isnt all that then thats even worse!! :rolleyes: the EDM / UK specified Corolla has exhaust on the right hand side, we in UK have a problem of fitting a japanese brand exhaust designed for RunX/Allex, i got a universal HKS exhaust for mine it would work just as well as a exhaust designed for the Corolla !!

Blitz stuff are way to expensive imo, but if the quality isnt all that then thats even worse!! :rolleyes: the EDM / UK specified Corolla has exhaust on the right hand side, we in UK have a problem of fitting a japanese brand exhaust designed for RunX/Allex, i got a universal HKS exhaust for mine it would work just as well as a exhaust designed for the Corolla !!

Whats the part # of the HKS exhaust ?