Vibration whilst driving

pacino77

Hi,

I was hoping I can get my issue resolved. I bought a 2007 aurion atx only like 4 days ago and notice this vibration whilst Im driving. I wen to the tyre place and got all 4 tyres balanced and wheel alignmnt and fault was still presnt. I though this is really frustrating me so I went and changed all 4 tyres incase i had a bad tyre. The problem was still present.

The ride appears to feel every single bump on the road and its doesnt feel smooth. I put 4 new dunlop 300e tyres on it.

Could it be the transmission. Im bringing it back to Toyota.

Can someone help me.

Hi,

I was hoping I can get my issue resolved. I bought a 2007 aurion atx only like 4 days ago and notice this vibration whilst Im driving. I wen to the tyre place and got all 4 tyres balanced and wheel alignmnt and fault was still presnt. I though this is really frustrating me so I went and changed all 4 tyres incase i had a bad tyre. The problem was still present.

The ride appears to feel every single bump on the road and its doesnt feel smooth. I put 4 new dunlop 300e tyres on it.

Can someone help me.

It should still be under warranty, depending the year of manufacture. Should run out either end of 2009 or 10 Take it straight to toyota tell them to fix it. Sounds like more than tyres dude.

Vibration as in the whole car?

Is it bad? I know the Interior sucks that sometimes it feels like they all about to fall apart...

If still under warranty, always bring it back to Toyota...

Hi,

Can someone help me.

Any particular speed or side that you can feel it coming through? Is it the whole car or do you feel it through the steering or at the back? How many kms on your car. Could be a number of thngs some of them things that wear out depending on the sort of life the car has had. Again if under warranty, and it should even have a used car warranty, get it into the service dept ASAP.

Hi,

Can someone help me.

Any particular speed or side that you can feel it coming through? Is it the whole car or do you feel it through the steering or at the back? How many kms on your car. Could be a number of thngs some of them things that wear out depending on the sort of life the car has had. Again if under warranty, and it should even have a used car warranty, get it into the service dept ASAP.

Its present at around 60km and the vibration is coming from the back.

Hi,

Can someone help me.

Was thinking engine mounts, but you say it is in the back. Maybe a wheel bearing or suspension. Apart from wheels & Tyres I can't think of much else at the back that could cause it ????

Its present at around 60km and the vibration is coming from the back.

Are all the wheel nut tight?

Sounds like you might need a wheel balance.

I traded a car in not so long ago. I got a flat on the passenger side front the day before the trade in. FWD car so i put the spare on and realized it was a slightly different size. So i drove the car home and swapped the equal size tires from the back to the front so the odd sizes ended up on the rear. The car drove like **** but i didn't want the gearbox/diff ****ting itself with the odd sizes on a front wheel drive. I traded the car in the next day as is with the flat spare in the boot...

Could be something that simple, you never know how dodgy the guy before you was.

You think i was dodgy? What's with my under size spare? I didn't do that...

Are all the wheel nut tight?

Sounds like you might need a wheel balance.

I traded a car in not so long ago. I got a flat on the passenger side front the day before the trade in. FWD car so i put the spare on and realized it was a slightly different size. So i drove the car home and swapped the equal size tires from the back to the front so the odd sizes ended up on the rear. The car drove like **** but i didn't want the gearbox/diff ****ting itself with the odd sizes on a front wheel drive. I traded the car in the next day as is with the flat spare in the boot...

Could be something that simple, you never know how dodgy the guy before you was.

You think i was dodgy? What's with my under size spare? I didn't do that...

Yeah all wheel nuts are tight. U have had 3 new tyres put on and the spare which came with the car when i bought it hasnt been changed. I havnt had it replaced but it could be the issue. Ive had all 4 tyres balanced. Its going to Toyota tmrw so hopefully its going to be fixed whatever it is......