ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Nice Wy, could the rears come out any more? Looking fine indeed

The rears only had 5mm on it Pete, i just did a trial on the front.. The 15mm spacers didnt fit, so i will buy a extra two 20mm spacers then ill have 20mm all round.. :clap: :clap:

THOUGHTS????????

DSC_0047.jpg

Some pretty heavy vignetting there. Is that from the lens or did you add it in Photoshop or something?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah i was playing around with lightroom.. lol

if you want a ZRE to have potential make it a GRE in stead or just import a toyota blade with the 2gr already fitted

toyota if your listening bring them here for us aussie to buy drive and enjoy

cars can have a potential in terms of looks not just performance ;) saying that if you want them to have potential just import the blade from japan has to be one of the most useless replies ever.

that is all.

if you want a ZRE to have potential make it a GRE in stead or just import a toyota blade with the 2gr already fitted

toyota if your listening bring them here for us aussie to buy drive and enjoy

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink: :blink: :blink: :o :o :o :huh: :huh: :huh:

TTE don't exist anymore...

Turned into TMS, but they don't have a website (used to have one, but that disappeared as well!)

You can still find things from TMS on the European Toyota websites, under Accessories

I found it for you: http://nl.toyota.be/Images/Auris-Accessoires-NL-2010_tcm296-1046583.pdf

It is in Dutch, couldn't find it on the English website...

Hope this is what you were looking for :)

Grts

TMS shut down their site a while ago shortly after they pulled out of F1 and I have noticed the Toyota UK and Toyota Europe sites no longer show the TTE / TMS / TF1 parts.

I have attached the brochure from the pre-facelift Auris for your info and a price list of the full range of accessories they used to offer

The pricing is in pounds and is old (they may have corredted the price on the steering wheel by now.

Contact Lindop Motors in the UK for parts they are well priced and very reliable, bought all my European parts from them.

auris accessories.pdf

TF1_Auris E15.pdf

TTE don't exist anymore...

Turned into TMS, but they don't have a website (used to have one, but that disappeared as well!)

You can still find things from TMS on the European Toyota websites, under Accessories

I found it for you: http://nl.toyota.be/Images/Auris-Accessoires-NL-2010_tcm296-1046583.pdf

It is in Dutch, couldn't find it on the English website...

Hope this is what you were looking for :)

Grts

TMS shut down their site a while ago shortly after they pulled out of F1 and I have noticed the Toyota UK and Toyota Europe sites no longer show the TTE / TMS / TF1 parts.

I have attached the brochure from the pre-facelift Auris for your info and a price list of the full range of accessories they used to offer

The pricing is in pounds and is old (they may have corredted the price on the steering wheel by now.

Contact Lindop Motors in the UK for parts they are well priced and very reliable, bought all my European parts from them.

auris accessories.pdf

TF1_Auris E15.pdf

Found it

http://www.toyota-europe.com/cars/new_cars/auris/accessories.aspx

Black one is mint, would love to own a black car but I think my head would explode from it getting dirty every few days.

lol.. my car was only washed last week (twice)... and just washed it again today.

I type the url found in the rear bumper for that red hot facelift and found this

http://www.garage-gobeli.ch/

Also found this

http://www.bemani.ch/Toyota_Auris_K.htm

240ps for auris, wow

don't let me meet you on the track or I will smoke you out...LOL

Edited by ben yip

Nice isn't it, lucky Swiss...

240hp @ 6400rpm

278Nm @ 5790rpm

0-100kph 6.8sec

c7e1d2f9.jpg

man that would be an awesome sleeper to catch people off guard...spray paint the intercooler black and that would be my top wanted list car

little red riding hoods better be on the lookout lol :spiteful: