ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Geez guys, easiest trolling I've ever done. But I might fly to national meet next year.

:lol:

I knew pilots couldn't be that thick! :clap:

Hurrr burrr. I could have added in, it must be a front cut from an Audi with the corolla panels, they must use the same frame. That's why it looks weird. Good to add in some suspicion to the thread. Is this kid really that dumb. Anywhore..... The corolla in the ocean looks fake although if photochopped, they did a great job with the reflection of the water. That video was plain stupid. And those smoked led tail lights look sex no matter what colour ZRE they go on.

RAGE-FACE.jpg

fell for that one <_<

Pre- Smoked tails...

Oh dear, I do hope you guys are kidding :ph34r:

If Branno is a pilot and hes not kidding.... sh!t, i wouldnt be caught dead in his plane!! :lol:

Geez guys, easiest trolling I've ever done. But I might fly to national meet next year.

something tells me your just covering up! I see right through you buddy :P nOOb

STCC car

3611476452_fbd4f8395e.jpg

Also other cars are here

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/lucre101/tags/stcc/

I was inspired by the computer game STCC2, it got Corolla TSport on it, will buy it soon to try out,

so I did a internet search about STCC and found the above photos

Edited by ben yip

22bc68d4.jpg

Yes, I look at it for 1 second and think it is a golf...

I think it is a photoshop make up

cfc45629.jpg

silver front grill not bad. Also, from the language of the sign, it is from Japan. Why Toyota badge then?

It cannot be a Chinese place because Chinese does not have Auris. John, what does that number place said?

(That sign means exit, for Japanese and Chinese, they share the same character set)

Edited by ben yip

silver front grill not bad. Also, from the language of the sign, it is from Japan. Why Toyota badge then?

It cannot be a Chinese place because Chinese does not have Auris. John, what does that number place said?

(That sign means exit, for Japanese and Chinese, they share the same character set)

Ben I'm confused,if you mean the street sign then yes it is in Japan,and then like us buying the Netz badge the Japanese change theirs to Toyota.

As for the number plate,it's just photoshopped onto an Auris prob the grille is from a Chinese seller on eBay