ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

New Levin SX and ZR gets front sports seats, but ofcourse Toyota only did the fronts which is fine but at least re-trim the rears to suit, great seats but interior now looks crap with two designs..

Those seats are belonged to RS Version of Japanese Auris, not a new thing, and they also got lower suspension(not in Australia), why don't they just directly import the RS version? 1.8 engine with 108kw Valvematic.. http://toyota.jp/aur...e/rs/index.html

They may belong to the RS Auris in JP, but that doesn't mean they're not a new thing to us in Australia, for Levin SX / ZR.

thats fair enough P_T. I was on the whirlpool forums and someone recently purchased one for 30k drive away.

I do understand your frustration, i think most corolla owners on here do, but most of us have just accepted that it is a corolla.

Lets just hope toyota does choose to enter the hot hatch market.

Thanks for understanding. I really don't want to sound like a Toyota basher in a Toyota Owners Club forum. lol

Maybe the dude in Whirlpool bought the Levin SX and not the ZR?

Anyway, I'm gonna try emailing Toyota and ask them if there's any plan for a more sporty Corolla hatch if not a HOT one. If you guys are wishing for a more sporty Corolla too, one that you can buy brand new, I would suggest contacting Toyota as well to let them know that there is enough interest for them to bring one in Australia.

Edit: Just emailed Toyota to enquire about the possibility of a new sportier Corolla hatch. Let's see what they have to say. You guys should email them too.

Edited by P_T

New Levin SX and ZR gets front sports seats, but ofcourse Toyota only did the fronts which is fine but at least re-trim the rears to suit, great seats but interior now looks crap with two designs..

Those seats are belonged to RS Version of Japanese Auris, not a new thing

Well actually they are a new thing,RS and our Models got them at the same time..

This is the previous RS interior

71253d94.jpg

I'd be happy with the side skirts at this stage. I see rear spats too :ph34r:

yeah sideskirts + rear spats + rear spoiler would do me for the time being, but really... that front lip just tops it of with moar sekz.

Add the Modellista front garnish corza and you'll be sweet! :spiteful:

And about the seats, interesting but IMO buying a set of Recaro's would be a better option like others have said. :)

Nice seats! Agree it's a little late on Toyota's part and buying Recaro's could be an equal and possibly cheaper route.

b130110933830521900.jpg

b130110944007745500.jpg

b130110975271024000c.jpg

omfg... absolute, BOHHWWSSSS! that is all I can say..

oh wait, i have more to say... god i love those wheels! any one know the specs?

omfg... absolute, BOHHWWSSSS! that is all I can say..

oh wait, i have more to say... god i love those wheels! any one know the specs?

wkeel specs = sexy mmmmm.... ;]

Add the Modellista front garnish corza and you'll be sweet! :spiteful:

And about the seats, interesting but IMO buying a set of Recaro's would be a better option like others have said. :)

haha maybe if I win the lotto. I think that would be the last thing on my list to get done.

Nice seats! Agree it's a little late on Toyota's part and buying Recaro's could be an equal and possibly cheaper route.

b130110933830521900.jpg

b130110944007745500.jpg

b130110975271024000c.jpg

Factory Levin front lip with aftermarket lip on the bottom? Haven't seen that before. Looks interesting...

Factory Levin front lip with aftermarket lip on the bottom? Haven't seen that before. Looks interesting...

that's the Modellista front lip from the S package

http://toyota.jp/customize/auris/modellista/index.html

Ahh I see. Me likey

yup. personally I'd still opt for the TRD front lip. for us ascent owners, we'd need to buy the levin 2-piece lip, then the modellista lip as well.. end up costing around the same (or even more)..