ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Does anybody know the Wheels Dimensions of the Auris with those white CR Kai ( replicas ) ?

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/JWHITESOX/35220a75.jpg

They are 17x7 with 215/45/17 tyre and they are genuine, not sure of offset, either +40 or +42

waur1.jpg

p4.jpg

0653e2ae.jpg

16518bcc.jpg

those are epic shots man! is the one in the top left a facelift or a pre-face? it's got aftermarket (i assume smoked) rear tail lights - just wondering if they are the same ones that are already on the market or are they actual ones that fit the facelift (properly).

and yet again, that rear diffuser just makes my day!

0653e2ae.jpg

those are epic shots man! is the one in the top left a facelift or a pre-face? it's got aftermarket (i assume smoked) rear tail lights - just wondering if they are the same ones that are already on the market or are they actual ones that fit the facelift (properly).

and yet again, that rear diffuser just makes my day!

All the diffuser pics are for you :P

It's a pre-face ZRE, so far there is no facelift LED tails, that I know of, I've seen these on a faclifts and still look great..

Same as ShinObi's lights

awwww shucks john you make me feel special.

yeah they look great on facelifts too (the pre-face rear tail lights) but i would prefer not to have any fitment issues.

:lol: Yeah I hate fitment issues too,we do have different harnesses for our tail lights too...

Hope your sitting down :ph34r:

Just when I thought the Japs could do no wrong, I find this... Yes the TRD spoiler is under there somewhere, oh dear :huh:

76ccb4bd.jpg

awwww shucks john you make me feel special.

yeah they look great on facelifts too (the pre-face rear tail lights) but i would prefer not to have any fitment issues.

:lol: Yeah I hate fitment issues too,we do have different harnesses for our tail lights too...

Hope your sitting down :ph34r:

Just when I thought the Japs could do no wrong, I find this... Yes the TRD spoiler is under there somewhere, oh dear :huh:

Yep hate fitment issues - hence why I kind of spazzed out when I tried fitting the levin sideskirts on my zre and found the back to be sagging off without anything holding it up!

And I'm so glad Batman (aka shin0bi, aka Tomballs) didn't go to that extreme with his wingtips (or anyone else for that matter)...

And also, I think the real Batman would have b**tchslapped the owner of that zre.. I know I would.

Evo IX wheels was a good buy for me! :(

at least u know the person who will buy it off u will look after them well ;)

pay attention to the side chrome as well

Evo wheel is good, hope there is a Corolla Evo one day