ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

ah so the TRC is a one piece? haven't actually seen the TRC one before. Only reason I'd go for the TRD is due to only recently buying a levin style spoiler lol.

Yes one piece, this is Dutchie's one

b3897af2.jpg

Another view of the TRD one

bbe06659.jpg

ah so the TRC is a one piece? haven't actually seen the TRC one before. Only reason I'd go for the TRD is due to only recently buying a levin style spoiler lol.

Yes one piece, this is Dutchie's one

Another view of the TRD one

Ahh the TRC one reminds me of a smaller version of the T-Sport one and the TRD reminds me of a larger version of the T-Sport. TRD is actually growing on me. :3

wow been a while since ive been on here LOL!

With pics like that,your forgiven :D

I think he'll be forgiven if he uploads the photos he took with all the ZREs at last night of the Annual Meet.. :P

loving that rear wing! can't wait!

Me too B)

More pics

533b9c34.jpg

This is the prototype diffuser,but I think the one in production has rear spats(Modellista) style molded to it.

c45997ee.jpg

Levin ZR seats from Sep 2011 > models

4da99e8d.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on the rear spoiler too. Don't think the diffuser comes with the spats moulded in, going by the pics of the black zre back a few pages (unless that diffuser was also a prototype too). Either way I'm eventually going to get both and the spats too to pretty the a$$ up more.

Can't wait to get my hands on the rear spoiler too. Don't think the diffuser comes with the spats moulded in, going by the pics of the black zre back a few pages (unless that diffuser was also a prototype too). Either way I'm eventually going to get both and the spats too to pretty the a$$ up more.

Ah yes I think it was just the prototype one, here it is again, I thought I saw one on the white ZRE as well, the one in the brochure.

Correction: No spats :D

1b15e6c1.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on the rear spoiler too. Don't think the diffuser comes with the spats moulded in, going by the pics of the black zre back a few pages (unless that diffuser was also a prototype too). Either way I'm eventually going to get both and the spats too to pretty the a$ up more.

Ah yes I think it was just the prototype one, here it is again, I thought I saw one on the white ZRE as well, the one in the brochure.

Correction: No spats :D

Ah. looking at the one from the brochure, there are no spats too:

286019_175416642531522_123563831050137_386933_415815_o.jpg

but then the one you linked up there does seem to have spats moulded in..hrmm... if the production version does come with spats moulded in, that would save me some moolah :D diffuser makes the rear looks so much more aggressive IMO. and with spats as well, would make the rear look lower too lol.

Love the GT Auris and it's features and would buy one in a heart beat....but that yellow is just revolting,any other colors?...black or silver or even white.

I'm with Lee, I hate yellow ... Unfortunately no TRD Auris, they've just released a new line of accessories only, no car :(

But it's OK, i'm used to disappointment from the big T