Yay or ney?

TRDYUS

vanilla coke is nice, they had it big for a while, then i noticed there was like a small bay in the supermarkets for them and not many convenient stores had them... Now there back and everywhere.

I preffer new solo over the original, tastes better.

Havnt tried either new or old mothers.

I preffer V over Red bull, it just tastes nicer. And theyve released one in bigger cans now, not the original 250ml but bigger ones at servo's.

I still love Mountain Dew though

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA Redbull is only for yagerbombs

(I'm not having a go at you, mrs.sportivo)

Aren't jager bombs about 50 times as bad? Not only is Jagermeister extremely alcholic, but the fizz from the red bull means the alcohol will be ingested much faster.

And if you have multiple jager bombs in one sitting, you then have the question of your heart rate - followed by the crash once the caffeine wears off, and your body meets the depressive effects of the alcohol that it wasn't feeling before.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though - I don't drink. :huh:

yeah they are, i heard they were getting banned from clubs (off my friend who owns nox) so yeah but i think you can still get it ? LOL who cares, it tastes yummy

HAHAHA Redbull is only for yagerbombs

(I'm not having a go at you, mrs.sportivo)

Aren't jager bombs about 50 times as bad? Not only is Jagermeister extremely alcholic, but the fizz from the red bull means the alcohol will be ingested much faster.

And if you have multiple jager bombs in one sitting, you then have the question of your heart rate - followed by the crash once the caffeine wears off, and your body meets the depressive effects of the alcohol that it wasn't feeling before.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though - I don't drink. :huh:

yeah they are, i heard they were getting banned from clubs (off my friend who owns nox) so yeah but i think you can still get it ? LOL who cares, it tastes yummy

any form of alco with energy drink is bad. i had 4 double shot vodka redbulls, single shot vodka redbull, and 2 jagerbombs. not including random shots of barcadi 151, tequila and henessey. i was drunk but couldnt sleep because of all the redbulls! no good i tells ya

any form of alco with energy drink is bad. i had 4 double shot vodka redbulls, single shot vodka redbull, and 2 jagerbombs. not including random shots of barcadi 151, tequila and henessey. i was drunk but couldnt sleep because of all the redbulls! no good i tells ya

yeah your not suppose to mix dummy, lols if you drink spirits you stick to spirits - if you drink alcopops you stick to alcopops and so forth so forth

cos when you start mixing is when sh!t goes down LOL

ps. YOSHI GREEN TEA FTW !!!!!!!! especially the honey one mumumum

yeah your not suppose to mix dummy, lols if you drink spirits you stick to spirits - if you drink alcopops you stick to alcopops and so forth so forth

cos when you start mixing is when sh!t goes down LOL

Nothing wrong with mixing spirits with alcopops....afterall, alcopops _are_ spirit-based.

Mixing beer and spirits, on the other hand....

And the problem with lots of Red Bull/vodkas and the like is that one is a stimulant (Red Bull), and one is a depressant (alcohol). Mix the two and the stimulant blots out the feelings of the depressant (but the underlying effects are still there), which is why if you get smashed on them you _really_ feel it afterwards, because the body basically comes crashing down off a simulated high (like a speedball of heroin and cocaine). Plus, it can really screw with your heart.

Have you guys tried Aloe drink?

That thing makes you go to the dunny like crazy!

omg Aloe is so nice lols it smells like so fruity :)

i remember when i first bought it, i was like oh ew why is there bits and pieces of bullsh!t in there LOL and then i had a sip and i was hooked HAHA i remmeber my mummy use to buy boxes and we'd have like a whole 1.5L to ourselves each day :) yeah those were the days LOLOLS

l&p is heaps nice.

never tried mother but will soon.

and coke is the best out of all of them, dont really dig cherry coke or vanilla coke.

there is also some drink i sometimes buy from asian supermarkets, no idea whats it says on the can but it tastes a bit like coke and sarspirella mixed in together. its in a gold can if that helps.

What about the milk teas with the pearls in them. Or the grass jelly drink, or the durian drink!

Those Asians know how to drink.

mms bubble pearl tea (L) easyway !! hahas grass jelly drink is nice but wdf durian ? lols you mean JACKFRUIT DRINK ! omg anyone ever had custard apple ? IF NOT lols omfg your missing out (and PHAT, you get that at your ""canley resturant"")

I wish I still sold L&P at work.

Superdave - I am so with you on the tapioca pearls thing. I'm not with you, however, on durian. That stuff stinks to high heaven.

What about Milkis Leroy?

What about the milk teas with the pearls in them. Or the grass jelly drink, or the durian drink!

mms bubble pearl tea (L) easyway !! hahas grass jelly drink is nice but wdf durian ? lols you mean JACKFRUIT DRINK ! omg anyone ever had custard apple ? IF NOT lols omfg your missing out (and PHAT, you get that at your ""canley resturant"")

yahh i know! fruit smoothies! custard apple is the breast!

Sure you don't have an AZN branch in your family tree? :lol:

You have us Taiwanese to thank for the pearls ;) sure we make rockhard coilovers :P but we know our drinks :D

The "pearls" are old news, we should stop by TW on our asian F1 trip next yr and show you some other stuff yet to hit aussie shores inc. jumbo pearls with fillings :clap:

And don't get me started on the ice deserts...mmm....

You have us Taiwanese to thank for the pearls ;) sure we make rockhard coilovers :P but we know our drinks :D

The "pearls" are old news, we should stop by TW on our asian F1 trip next yr and show you some other stuff yet to hit aussie shores inc. jumbo pearls with fillings :clap:

And don't get me started on the ice deserts...mmm....

i thought it was the hongkong kids who made bubble milk tea LOLOL shrugs* jumbo pearls with fillings ? dont you get that in the um .. "6 different selection thingo drink" LOL and theres like jelly and like lychee and stuff ? lols

Unless I have red hair for that reason, then no :lol:

So the AZN F1 tour is on?

Nah, not Jackfruit. Durian drink, you've never tried it? Durian chips are also good. The whole unprocessed fruit reeks, but is fine once processed :lol:

Nah, not Jackfruit. Durian drink, you've never tried it? Durian chips are also good. The whole unprocessed fruit reeks, but is fine once processed :lol:

Once you have smelt Durian in all its glory, it forever lingers in your memory when you eat it.

I tried really hard to like Durian 'pancakes', but the taste couldn't compensate for the pre-cooking smell :lol:

What about Milkis Leroy?

Haha, crazy Korean drinks. Its like drinking lemonade, but in milk form. Lemon flavoured, carbonated milk. Didn't feel so great after that one. :P

Once you have smelt Durian in all its glory, it forever lingers in your memory when you eat it.

I tried really hard to like Durian 'pancakes', but the taste couldn't compensate for the pre-cooking smell :lol:

You white people are soft :P

It does smell oh so rank. I think it only has the title of King of fruits based on the fact that the smell makes it seem to taste better than it does. Mangosteen is where it's at, but it is already Queen of fruits.