Maximas' Rolla in shining SILVER (NEW PICS)

Maximas

Hey, i bought my 04 Corolla ZZE122R about a year ago it was completley stock then i began adding to it and eventually it turned out like this.

Bodykit is bought painted and fitted at carmate and then RE-fitted at Xracing because some people cant do their work properly.

Mods to date list:

1. 17" Advanti rims

2. Bodykit, incl: front bar, side skirts and rear lip

3. Spoiler

4. 2.5" catback system with headers

5. Lowered with Peders springs

6. Angle Eyes

7. HID, 8000k

8. K&N Typhoon series CAI

9. Mars Performance clear Tail Lights

10. Illuminated Corolla door sills

11. Full sony Xplod sound system with deck, speakers, 2 amps and 12" sub

12. Spy Alarm system

13. Hankook tyres

14. C-ONE spoiler tips

15. Debadged and side mouldings removed

16. Interior lights replaced with blue LED

17. Racing pedals

18. Xforce varex canon muffler 4" tip

19. Tinted Windows

20. etc...

100_1587.jpg

100_1460.jpg

100_1461.jpg

100_1458.jpg

100_1459.jpg

100_1462.jpg

100_1464.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

100_1529.jpg

100_1466.jpg

Edited by Maximas

Lookin good man the Angel eyes look freakin sweet!!!

Yeah carmate don't have the best reputation on this forum so badmouth as you please. Looks like they didn't quite match your paint but silver is the hardest colour.

hi, where did you get your bodykit done? installed?

I got the bodykit from carmate, painted and fitted at carmate then RE-fitted at Xracing because carmate did such at shocking job on it. The back lip was shaking about and you could hear it rattling.

If i had known about xracing before carmate fit the bodykit i wouldve gone to them first, but oh well you live and learn.

Nice ride!!

Definitely a fan of the angel eyes. I don't believe I've seen them on that shape rolla before. Are they still as bright as either standard head lights or HIDs? They just look a little dull, or is that just the pic?

Keep us updated hey!

Edited by ROL14

Nice ride!!

Definitely a fan of the angel eyes. I don't believe I've seen them on that shape rolla before. Are they still as bright as either standard head lights or HIDs? They just look a little dull, or is that just the pic?

Keep us updated hey!

mate they aren't used as a replacement of your low beams, you still use them when driving at night. They replace your parkers. They just add a lil bling. Would look a million times better with blacked out headlights. Would have been a good time to do them when they had the headlights cracked open.

nice kit on the car..yeah agree with Chicken..boot garnish needs to be color coded..and possibly black mesh on ur front bar would make the car look more menacing imo :)

I hear that. Black mesh does wonders :yahoo:

Thanks guys for your comments and tips.

Im gonna change the mesh to black ones, should look awesome and also colour code the boot garnish and door handles soon.

Added, C-ONE spoiler tips. They really look heaps good.

Heres some more pics aswell. Enjoy!

90795e3c.jpg

3a554977.jpg

67e5ce5f.jpg

a69b3549.jpg

Edited by Maximas

Im gonna change the mesh to black ones, should look awesome and also colour code the boot garnish and door handles soon.

hey are you doing to paint them yourself? let me know how to take off the door handles, especially the rear ones. i have an ascent too and reckon colourcoding makes a huge difference :toast:

nice kit on the car..yeah agree with Chicken..boot garnish needs to be color coded..and possibly black mesh on ur front bar would make the car look more menacing imo :)

I hear that. Black mesh does wonders :yahoo:

both of you got to it before i could even say it..

black mesh .. way to go

hey are you doing to paint them yourself? let me know how to take off the door handles, especially the rear ones. i have an ascent too and reckon colourcoding makes a huge difference :toast:

im not sure if im gonna do it myself or get someone else to it yet. But ill let you know how to take off the door handles when i take em off.

• 2 weeks later...

Got some bad news, about over a week ago when it was raining i was turning right around a round about in plumpton then my car slipped in the wet then went straight into a kerb.

It wasnt a big smash or anythin but it did bend the front axle causing the wheel to move and scrape along the side skirt and it also ruined the front rim.

The car is being fixed at the moment, i called the nrma to get me a tow truck cause the car was undriveable. I should get the car back in about a few days time.

Some pic:

c32dd785.jpg

30cb64ab.jpg

AAAAHH damn that sucks dude!

your car was a thing of beauty when i last saw you at plumpton maccas.

what type of tyres are you using by the way?

was speed a factor more than the quality of your tyres?

Edited by J_J

ouchhhh :blink:

hope your car is ok bro

I hope so too, it will be soon.

sorry to hear that, you claiming warranty on the rim or is insurance dealing with that?

Insurance is taking care of everything, i told the nrma to send the car to my mates smash repair shop cause he owns it and hes the one who got me the rims in the first place.

And i think the axle might have to be replaced so its not just the rim that has problems.

AAAAHH damn that sucks dude!

your car was a thing of beauty when i last saw you at plumpton maccas.

what type of tyres are you using by the way?

was speed a factor more than the quality of your tyres?

thanks mate, dont worry soon ill have it back on the road.

speed had alittle part but the major problem was the heavy rain at 2am, but i wasnt being an idiot and trying to go around it at 120km/h i just didnt factor in the rain and slow down enough to avoid slipping.