Interior light

LOL, I'M IN SAME BOAT, I HAVE SOME LED CLEAR LIGHT BULBS TO REPLACE BUT CANT GET IT OFF! IM' SO CONCERNED ITS GONNA CRACK OR CHIP OR SOMETHING :(

POST SCRIPT. SORRY ABOUT CAPS LOCK, ITS OUR WORK SYSTEM REQUIRES IT :)

Edited by Smithy

using a flat head crew driver! place it on the side where there is a swich! just give it a little tug and should come off! i was scared myself the first time!

u can even do it with ur fingers! dont really need a screw driver!

i got white - 20 LED's on the centre interior light, and 18 in total [9 each] on the front interior light! its CRAZY!!! i love it! lights up the whole interior!

Wa hay! got it off! if using screw driver a skinny one is good. stuff it into the centre with light switch in th eon or door position and it will come off the lens is more giving that it appears! ...can't find the LED "bulb" now. :(

Yes there is.

Clicky!

OR

Clicky!

^ This 2nd one would not fit into your front parker lights slot due, because the LEDs are protruding out like that..

It states UV Purple, but whether or not it makes the whites glow like a UV light does... is another matter LOL.

Wa hay! got it off! if using screw driver a skinny one is good. stuff it into the centre with light switch in th eon or door position and it will come off the lens is more giving that it appears! ...can't find the LED "bulb" now. :(

There's an easier way... you can take the whole light assembly out of the roof lining by putting a screw driver between it and the grey plastic. There's about 6 clippy things holding it in. Then you simply unplug the whole thing and you can take it out of the car and you don't have to do it upside down. Then to put it back in you just go plug-click-click and it's back.