96 toyota camry modifying help

sikwitit

hi everyone on the TOC i'm new on this forum and i need help

i have a 96 camry venta csi i want to put a kit on it i have seen one on a site called carmate the kit is a cyber kit does anyone have a camry with this kit on it can u put up a pic so i can see how it would look on a camry

second i want to change the gauge covers and the light behind the gauge anyone noe where i can find the parts to do it?

third i have seen some pics of camrys with clear indecators where can i get me a set of them?

four can u get angel eye head lights for a 96 camry?

sorry there are so many questions but i want to make my car look realli good so any help would be greatly appreacated

Sean :help:

Hey man,

you were on camcrew b4 it went down or auscam arent you? lol a green gen 3 ?

1) Well here are a few i have seen of that cyber kit

post-9796-1228300398_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300410_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300423_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300485_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300807_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300845_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300867_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300898_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228301053_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228301067_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228301123_thumb.jpg

2) With the gauges i think you can get the different bulbs just from auto barn or supercheap if not i think theres some on ebay.

3) clear indicators if u mean the side ones then theres the oval ones which are VT series II Commodore ones or somes off ebay for the camry. Or ou can customly make the bumper indicators which i know a few people have done, awsell as me now :P

4) not sure about the angel eyes but probably not but you can customly make projector headlights like below.

So there you go :P hope that helps and where abouts u from?

Yeah, you can get the A & B kits from Carmate... I think there is another site, but not too sure.

You use the T10 globes x 4 for the main lights in the gauge, and the T5 globes for things like O/D off, Brake light, Engine... etc etc.

I replaced the 4 x T10 globes and they came up mint. There's a T5 globe you'd need to get that covers the 0km-20km area on the speedo, and that's pretty much it.

Hey man,

you were on camcrew b4 it went down or auscam arent you? lol a green gen 3 ?

1) Well here are a few i have seen of that cyber kit

post-9796-1228300398_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300410_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300423_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300485_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300807_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300845_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300867_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228300898_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228301067_thumb.jpg

post-9796-1228301123_thumb.jpg

2) With the gauges i think you can get the different bulbs just from auto barn or supercheap if not i think theres some on ebay.

3) clear indicators if u mean the side ones then theres the oval ones which are VT series II Commodore ones or somes off ebay for the camry. Or ou can customly make the bumper indicators which i know a few people have done, awsell as me now :P

4) not sure about the angel eyes but probably not but you can customly make projector headlights like below.

So there you go :P hope that helps and where abouts u from?

hey thanks i was on auscam and camcrew i live in sydney

do u know any sites that i can get the plans to make the projectors or buy them

thanks

Yeah, you can get the A & B kits from Carmate... I think there is another site, but not too sure.

You use the T10 globes x 4 for the main lights in the gauge, and the T5 globes for things like O/D off, Brake light, Engine... etc etc.

I replaced the 4 x T10 globes and they came up mint. There's a T5 globe you'd need to get that covers the 0km-20km area on the speedo, and that's pretty much it.

thanks mate i will proble get the globes this weekend and hopfully have them installed and pics up

Those projector headlights in the grey Gen3 cost just shy on a grand too make

i found a set on a website i think they should fit

http://depoautolights.com/toyota-camry-sxv...dd7aa7334df3bde

its in america 374 american dollaz like 550 australian dollars

might leave them for a bit till i get the rest of the body looking right

My friend here in the US JUST got them installed on his car, and they are GREAT! The Halos can be ordered in either white or blue, or none at all. They are each hand made to order, even the type of projectors.

But remember these are for LHD cars, so you would have to ask if they have RHD projectors.

P1000134.jpg

P1000136.jpg

The difference between the LHD and RHD would be the angle of how the light sits right? (Being lower on the left for US drivers for oncoming traffic and vice versa for Aussie Drivers) I believe you can change the tilt on the Gen 3 lights anyway with a screw?

The difference between the LHD and RHD would be the angle of how the light sits right? (Being lower on the left for US drivers for oncoming traffic and vice versa for Aussie Drivers) I believe you can change the tilt on the Gen 3 lights anyway with a screw?

as far as im aware, all RHD headlights are made to reflect slightly to the left (vice versa for LHD). so adjusting them wouldn't achieve the same result as they're manufactured to.

There a wiring harness that comes with this? Maybe an adaptor from the old wiring harness??

Well, RHD vs LHD when it comes to Projectors, the difference is not the entire headlight, but JUST the Projector itself. I should have taken pictures when I took my ES300 lights apart. But inside the projector is a "cutoff" plate, and THAT is what is angled depending on the car. You can see what I mean in the pic below. Angling the headlights won;t fix the issue, thats why you need RHD Projectors.

As for the harness, you need to make your own. It's really not too hard. :)

eurospec%20cutoff%20mask.JPG