Membership cost is in USD so it costs 17% more?

WaynoGTS

Yeah, I got hit by this. It asks you to choose the currency you want, and you still get hit $47 odd...

I put an enquiry about that in with my payment, and got no reply................................................

Gav.

yeah.. thats sucks... everything gets very expensive now... REASON: Currency rate....

try to go to a local computer shop.. for peepz in WA ill give u example : NET PLUS computer store... they have a sign that saying price can rise up to 40% just because of the currency rate.. thats sucks!

• 3 months later...
not sure if i am in right thingy but anyway how long does silver membership last for

It's a yearly membership. Mine expires in July, but despite the exchange rate, I will still continue to support the club.

not sure why this is doing this... its set for AUD.

best thing would be to use the sign up system, choose postal, but then paypal in AUD to gold@toyotaownersclub.com I can then edit that as paid.

I really need to get that sorted ad see why...

not sure if i am in right thingy but anyway how long does silver membership last for

It's a yearly membership. Mine expires in July, but despite the exchange rate, I will still continue to support the club.

yeh cause i get ma p's like the start of next year and i am very interested in joining the club

mine was also in us dollars but it was cheaper than the $40 but again that was before the dollar dive. and i also got the toyota owners stickers. one is on the back window . go for the silver membership and support the club. :toast::toast:

• 1 year later...