carbon fibre

TRN13

If the bonnets are the same as the camry's, you'll be fine, ive seen heaps on the net.

Shame it isn't. The Camry bonnets have this little 'nose' bit on the front.

If the bonnets are the same as the camry's, you'll be fine, ive seen heaps on the net.

yup, tat is correct

What about the asian camry's, do they have the same bonnet?. im sure i seen a coy that sells the carbon fibre bonnets. But i thought to myself, too much for delivery. Ill look into it this weekend. Maybe singapore...i think.

Edited by BONDIE

Say hello to defects :)

from wat i know, there are professional can make cf bonnet WHICH is legal~

but i agree there are a lot of maker who just make illegal ones for cost purpose or just stupid.

No, they can't. Won't/haven't passed ADR cert., which means it's illegal. There's only one place in Australia that make ADR-certified fibreglass bonnets, they're on the Gold Coast and cost roughly $700 each.

yup, tat is correct

What about the asian camry's, do they have the same bonnet?. im sure i seen a coy that sells the carbon fibre bonnets. But i thought to myself, too much for delivery. Ill look into it this weekend. Maybe singapore...i think.

It should be the same, considering I've compared several parts and they look close to & exactly the same.

but i agree there are a lot of maker who just make illegal ones for cost purpose or just stupid.

No, they can't. Won't/haven't passed ADR cert., which means it's illegal. There's only one place in Australia that make ADR-certified fibreglass bonnets, they're on the Gold Coast and cost roughly $700 each.

Can I have the name of the company that does this? You just peaked my interest.... :spiteful:

Can I have the name of the company that does this? You just peaked my interest.... :spiteful:

Me too. I would like to get my hands on those. :rolleyes: