Brisbane Easter 2009 Treasure Hunt Cruise

WHEN: Friday, 10 April 2009 (Good Friday) - Open to suggestions

WHAT TIME: 10am start, meet at loop

This is a request for expressions of interest to go for a treasure hunt cruise during the Easter 2009 long weekend.

HOW IT WORKS:

The cruise starts off with the organiser (that's me I assume) handing attendees a clue to a location. Once you reach the location, you will be presented with another clue and the game goes on until the last point. In order to obtain the clues, there are of course challenges along the way. You are encouraged to stick together and finish the game together as a group, as some of the challenges will require teamwork. Without giving the game away, some places will also require momentary separation. In the end, all participants reaching the end will receive a gift and lunch!

Details are still sketchy at this moment, as I really need to gauge the number of people interested to attend. I will then try to get some form of sponsorship for the event, so you can actually get a prize worth something!

Please start leaving your names down here so I can have a rough idea how many people might turn up.

Hi HDACHE

This game will involve everyone sticking together, it will not be a competitive situation where first to finish wins. In fact, if you don't stick together you will find some of the challenges very hard. Everyone who finishes will win and get free lunch!

You will not be asked to break any traffic rules as part of the challenges. This will be a relaxing, enjoyable and fun cruise for everyone, and we certainly wouldn't want the day ruined by making trouble for the boys in blue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Elgin,

What time do you think we will be wrapped up by at the end of the day? I am trying to plan my weekend away, and am wondering if I should leave on Friday night or Saturday morning very early.

Gav.

Hi Gav

It will probably be over by 2pm.