thinking about speeding.

Madrox

i put my 1st car (turbo cordia) on L plates thru some ones bedroom, my mate of 6yrs died last year in a moter bike speeding accident an my cousin needed a face reconstruction after he fliped his car when speeding. what have i learnt from this not much i still speed quite a bit people just dont learn......

i put my 1st car (turbo cordia) on L plates thru some ones bedroom, my mate of 6yrs died last year in a moter bike speeding accident an my cousin needed a face reconstruction after he fliped his car when speeding. what have i learnt from this not much i still speed quite a bit people just dont learn......

I have my little finger in the air .....can you see it????

not trying to sound hard, just trying to let u guys now no matter what u do or what happens u aint going to stop some people from speeding. i can bet every one on this forum speeds im looking at u stivo owners, and no matter what u say on this forum u now the truth u SPEED! just be carefull where u do it, pick the time and place carefully

not trying to sound hard, just trying to let u guys now no matter what u do or what happens u aint going to stop some people from speeding. i can bet every one on this forum speeds im looking at u stivo owners, and no matter what u say on this forum u now the truth u SPEED! just be carefull where u do it, pick the time and place carefully

Yeah, I won't lie and say that I don't speed, but I'm not lying as well when I say that it give me some serious thought about it all after watching videos like that. It is just a habit that I simply can't shake off though. What I usually find more dangerous on my day to day driving are drivers that don't realise that the road is shared with others and watch their surroundings properly.

i put my 1st car (turbo cordia) on L plates thru some ones bedroom

and thats why us young guys cant get insurance on turbos thanks to 16yo's speeding in them

your not wrong, but a 16 yr old shouldnt be behind a turbo car any way, think about it

no offence to you either, but the crap that comes out of your mouth is bloody retarded.

how you didn't learn a lesson after driving your car through a wall is beyond comprehension...

no offence to you either, but the crap that comes out of your mouth is bloody retarded.

how you didn't learn a lesson after driving your car through a wall is beyond comprehension...

i guess that makes me retarded then, me and the other 1500000 or so speeders in australia including you. havent seen you in a couple months but your 1st post is to flame me good for you.

i guess that makes me retarded then, me and the other 1500000 or so speeders in australia including you. havent seen you in a couple months but your 1st post is to flame me good for you.

Just full of wisdom at this hour aren't you mate. Let me get this straight, your saying because I own a sportivo, I speed? Why don't you give Tony Lewis (Head of the Maroochydore, QLD traffic unit of the QPS, and one of the people who convinced me to buy a sportivo) and ask him how often he speeds in his Sportivo? Pm me if you would like his number, he is one of my customers. Maybe you would like to have a chat with Jeff (doesn't want his surname published) who is the head honcho at the Alderley Police complex in Brisbane, also a Sportivo owner . . . (once again, pm me if you would like his number, Im sure he and Tony would LOVE to have a chat with you).

I think calling yourself retarded is a bit of a self-upgrade. I have seen plenty of physically and mentally challenged people who can not only structure a sentence/paragraph and punctuate better than you, but they also have a much firmer grasp on reality than you seem to.

Whatever it is that you are on tonight that you are not sharing dude, its time to step away from it.

Just full of wisdom at this hour aren't you mate. Let me get this straight, your saying because I own a sportivo, I speed? Why don't you give Tony Lewis (Head of the Maroochydore, QLD traffic unit of the QPS, and one of the people who convinced me to buy a sportivo) and ask him how often he speeds in his Sportivo? Pm me if you would like his number, he is one of my customers. Maybe you would like to have a chat with Jeff (doesn't want his surname published) who is the head honcho at the Alderley Police complex in Brisbane, also a Sportivo owner . . . (once again, pm me if you would like his number, Im sure he and Tony would LOVE to have a chat with you).

I think calling yourself retarded is a bit of a self-upgrade. I have seen plenty of physically and mentally challenged people who can not only structure a sentence/paragraph and punctuate better than you, but they also have a much firmer grasp on reality than you seem to.

Whatever it is that you are on tonight that you are not sharing dude, its time to step away from it.

JC, well said mate.

As for you spillage, I'm 99.9% sure I can say on behalf of TOCAU.WA we think you genuinely need some counseling. I'm not even attacking you at all, if I were you'd be getting a mouthful about your lack intelligence in realising police cyber patrol these forums and your poor grasp of the English language. I'm simply stating what JC said, put some reality in your life because it bites.

You need to take a step back and look to someone else as a role model. Driving your car through a wall & knowing your cousin needed a facial reconstruction due to a motor vehicle accident should be more than enough of a reason to realise driving fast is not acceptable. It is d!ckheads like you who think the world of themselves when it comes to driving that causes enormous accidents on our roads. And you think these new P platers come out wondering why their premium/excess is so high when they buy their first car?? Reason being? People of your kind. If your car is so fast or if you're so keen on driving fast, why don't you take it to the tracks? It's only $60 or so for the morning or afternoon and you can have as much speed as you can. Since you're apparently so qualified with two trades behind you, I'm sure you can earn that amount in under 2 hours...

Speeding on public roads not only endangers your own life, but others around you. Not only in a physical sense but an emotional sense. If I were to pass away I'm sure my family and friends would be gutted. A friend's friend of mine, his entire family was put into hospital because of a prick who plowed his R34 into on coming traffic at the lights. The R34 hit two cars, one was the friend's friend involved, and the other car in the lane next to them. The two people in the other car died at the scene, and the driver of the R34 passed away too. Two of the family friend i mentioned are in a critical condition and the other two with minor scratches and bruises. When you hear things like this, how does it not put things back into perspective?

Moreover; you're wrong, not everyone speeds. I certainly do not find the need to speed. If I do I go to the tracks, that's why TOCAU.WA crew organises a track day every so often to satisfy our urges.

Get a bloody grip on your own life and correct your morals before you end up hurting someone else, and quit your trash talk before you get any of the boys in this forum into trouble too.

So on behalf of TOCAU, grow the **** up.

Kind regards,

Jason

In your defence, Spillige, I understand what you mean about everyone speeding. Everyone does whether intentional or accidental, 5 or 50 over the limit.

But here's a little history lesson...

Besides her (usually) horrendous typing, my now infamous battle with mrs.sportivo started when she posted a thread to tell everyone that (A.) she did 55 in a school zone because her little brother was late, and (B.) that she got away with it because she presented a fake license!

That is just a terrible attitude to have - that you are more concerned about telling everyone how you got away with it than you are about correcting your actions.

If you are that intent on speeding, then fine... no advertisement will stop you. Just remember that each time you justify it to yourself, it turns you into another mrs.sportivo.

B)

(Hope that puts you off...)

Edited by Leroy

the 2 ladies above missed my point, i dont even speed that much, no more than the average person all im saying is every body speeds so dont come across all high and mighty cause i dont care if u speed 5kms over or 100kms over speeding is speeding. when u say people of my kind, your a joke jase u telling me u didnt used to speed as 16yr old P plater? more like people like u and me and every one.

p.s jase stop getting so personal on topics theres no need, we are here to talk about the topic at hand but u seem to turn it into some thing personal all the time. also apart from the cordia ive never had an accident or made an insurance claim in all my driving histroy so i cant be that bad