thinking about speeding.

Madrox

a collection of the speeding video/commercials from around the world.

i hope these come in to play here soon. the pinky wiggle does nothing at all.

it in fact creates a laughing matter up at the pub.

drive safe these holidays please.

speeding video's

btw it is not a youtube video so i dont know how to post it up like one.

since i got the stivo i have been loving lift.

fortunatly i have not even come close to ever hitting someone or loosing control.

but this video has really made me think twice about my driving habits.

i will watch it everyday until i stop my habits

That was fairly intense. I hadn't seen the 'pinky wiggle' commercial until seeing the end of that one, and you can definitely see how it doesn't hold much bearing. Anyways, I've uploaded it to YouTube to make it easier to view. It took a while to load for me on the site that was originally linked to, so YouTube should be a bit quicker.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

yeah, it seriously gives me the message. if u speed and get an accident, u wont only hurt ur self or the other driver... but other people as well eg, pedestrian, cyclist, people around the area etc2...

definetly a good video to post!!

two thumbs up!!

I'm imaging DJKOR added the Evanescence song to the Youtube video. While a nice touch for most home movies, I implore you - take the song away and just leave the original soundtrack. The music turns it into just another film...

I completely agree with MT and Kenneth... it's time people were actually exposed to the potential consequences of their actions.

Texas, if i recall correctly, has schemes where delinquent juveniles are taken to jail for a day and exposed to the b*stards they'll live with if they continue down their current lives with. Most of the kids that thought they were hardcore were reduced to tears by the end of the day.

Furthermore (I can't recall the state/country), there is a scheme where all new drivers are taken to the morgue and forced to a view car accident victim in the flesh - which, I hope, hits the point much harder than a dramatised TV bit.

I'm imaging DJKOR added the Evanescence song to the Youtube video. While a nice touch for most home movies, I implore you - take the song away and just leave the original soundtrack. The music turns it into just another film...

I completely agree with MT and Kenneth... it's time people were actually exposed to the potential consequences of their actions.

Texas, if i recall correctly, has schemes where delinquent juveniles are taken to jail for a day and exposed to the b*stards they'll live with if they continue down their current lives with. Most of the kids that thought they were hardcore were reduced to tears by the end of the day.

Furthermore (I can't recall the state/country), there is a scheme where all new drivers are taken to the morgue and forced to a view car accident victim in the flesh - which, I hope, hits the point much harder than a dramatised TV bit.

the evenescence song was originally in the video before djkor uploaded it to youtube.

If they feel it is OK in Australia to print gory pictures on cigarette packets and have the adds of slicing open brains to show that smokers can get annurisms (spelling?) or slicing off arteries to show how much smoking clogs them up, then why wont they show the adds like this in regards to speeding.

faaaaarout that was pretty good.

its funny that most of those vids are from aus.

at least the government is doing a good job of trying to stop speeding drivers and drink drivers etc.

they aren't doing a good job of stopping the smokers though. those smokers adds just stress them out more to smoke more....thus they get more money... wtg!

LOL. I don't even know how to edit video. I can't even touch up photos in Photoshop. Plus, I don't like Evanescence... I'm into the techo and trance.

yeah farrrr dis really really makes me wanna think twice about speeding >< no mata how good ur tyres are or how good ur brakes r ... theres always a possible chance of killing / hurting someone .. good finddd MAD ROX !!

The other reason why they don't air these highly graphic ads anymore is cause the people that actually have been through it and seen it all for real complain they had to "relive the nightmare" every time they see the ad. Note, these are the innocent victims not the speeders.

I personally think they are quite effective and should be aired.

Edited by DHC09

If they feel it is OK in Australia to print gory pictures on cigarette packets and have the adds of slicing open brains to show that smokers can get annurisms (spelling?) or slicing off arteries to show how much smoking clogs them up, then why wont they show the adds like this in regards to speeding.

I agree with you completely the commercials they show for skin cancer and really some of the shows on TV nowadays show heaps of gore and blood.

I remember as a young flier they ran the grim reaper commercials for AIDS man let me tell you i ran right out and bought a truck load of rubbers.

And for the record having a family in your car slows most of us right down...well i have even when they are not riding with me.