how often do u speed?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd Gear lift = speeding; except if you're on a freeway.

And everyone has hit lift in 2nd gear on local streets.

i think u need to stop generalizing .... i drive my car exactly how the toyota book tells me to ..... and if u dont knw wat that is then its no more than 3500 rpms in each gear before shifting :P :P :P :P

haha if you see my street you'd know why i speed down it :) its a freaking 50 zone, quiet, long, not even busy with people or nearby schools as such so hey why not :) dont sit there pretending your such a saint - the fact that you drive a sportivo may even mean something or your little "got lift" oh buddy your like so innocent aye, you've never sped in your whole life

its kinda hilarious the way people stereotype me as the person to talk lyk dish hehe keke bubble tea ? suck my d!ck

I always thought a good comeback started with actually reading the posts you were coming back to?

A saint? Hardly. Can you show me where I said that I never speed? Can you show me where I said I was innocent? I made no such point, the point I made is that your posts make you look/sound like an idiot, and that is no-one's fault but yours. Might be best to actually read my posts before trying to think of a comeback, you'd be amazed at the difference a little research makes.

I stand by my comment that 100k+ in a 50 zone is lunacy, I don't care what your street looks like, but I'm sure it looks better without your sportivo wrapped around a tree/pole/child somewhere along it. What makes it even more stupid is that your bragging about it on a public forum.

"Got Lift" on my avatar is a dead giveaway, your right, the Corolla in that pic was doing about 200kph just before that photo was taken . . . Gran Turismo 4's Photo feature and the Nurburgring are great fun, but nice try all the same . . . ;)

Once again people, I don't give a toss what you all do behind the wheel of your cars, but bragging about it on a public forum? :rolleyes:

Anything else? No? kthxbai.

so whats the conclusion to this topic? i think its every one speeds, some more than overs. the younger u are or less experiance u have the more likelly youll take that risk for the thrill of it. the bottom line is u cant stop people from speeding if we could we wouldnt need highway patrol, best advise i can give is try and do it responsiblly, if theres such a thing

so whats the conclusion to this topic? i think its every one speeds, some more than overs. the younger u are or less experiance u have the more likelly youll take that risk for the thrill of it. the bottom line is u cant stop people from speeding if we could we wouldnt need highway patrol, best advise i can give is try and do it responsiblly, if theres such a thing

Pretty much spot on dude, not 100% of people (I spent the entire trip to Sydney and back behind my old man in his Avalon, and I can assure you that there are some people who don't ever even REACH the limit, let alone speed :D ) but I agree, it would have to be in the 90's as far as a percentage of total drivers. Another option of course, is to take it to the track, get it out of your system, and learn a bit about controlling the car in the process.

And if you do choose to do the wrong thing, be aware of the consequences, and be prepared to accept them. Simple. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to slow people down, and I'm sure we all agree the one TOCAU event we wouldn't want to attend would be a funeral for a member . . .

Edited by -JC-

haha if you see my street you'd know why i speed down it :) its a freaking 50 zone, quiet, long, not even busy with people or nearby schools as such so hey why not :) dont sit there pretending your such a saint - the fact that you drive a sportivo may even mean something or your little "got lift" oh buddy your like so innocent aye, you've never sped in your whole life

its kinda hilarious the way people stereotype me as the person to talk lyk dish hehe keke bubble tea ? suck my d!ck

I always thought a good comeback started with actually reading the posts you were coming back to?

A saint? Hardly. Can you show me where I said that I never speed? Can you show me where I said I was innocent? I made no such point, the point I made is that your posts make you look/sound like an idiot, and that is no-one's fault but yours. Might be best to actually read my posts before trying to think of a comeback, you'd be amazed at the difference a little research makes.

I stand by my comment that 100k+ in a 50 zone is lunacy, I don't care what your street looks like, but I'm sure it looks better without your sportivo wrapped around a tree/pole/child somewhere along it. What makes it even more stupid is that your bragging about it on a public forum.

"Got Lift" on my avatar is a dead giveaway, your right, the Corolla in that pic was doing about 200kph just before that photo was taken . . . Gran Turismo 4's Photo feature and the Nurburgring are great fun, but nice try all the same . . . ;)

Once again people, I don't give a toss what you all do behind the wheel of your cars, but bragging about it on a public forum? :rolleyes:

If you like her, you'll love this guy:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NL7CmfFH3lQ

He's about to be visited by Constable Plod sometime soon.

Watching that just reminds me of Ghost Rider. That guy is/was crazy. If anyone here hasn't seen it, check this out.

Anyways, this thread is getting way out of control. All this arguments going on that doesn't have to happen, mrs.sportivo telling people to suck her... well I don't want to know about her/his/its anatomic makeup, and general negativity.

Fact of the matter is, speeding is downright stupid and irresponsible (yes, that includes myself), and there are a fair few people out there who do so on a daily basis, just some more than others. If you are going to speed on public roads, at least take SOME responsibility and do so in non built up areas. And don't go bragging about it a public forum either.

Everyone has sped at some time in their life and this forum prolly isn't the place to brag about it. As for those of you who are posting some comments in a negatory state consider this a warning to cease it immediately or face the consequences asociated to the rules of this forum.........

Update:

Constable Plod came knocking. He's looking at jail time.

Speeding is bad mmkay?

Good day all.

Update:

Constable Plod came knocking. He's looking at jail time.

Speeding is bad mmkay?

Good day all.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/705093...e-joyride-video

A motorcyclist is facing serious charges after allegedly filming himself speeding through Canberra's streets before posting the footage on the internet.

ahhhhh and ppl actually believe they are anonymous on the internet and that there is no way to track them down ....... oh how silly people are ..... if only you knew exactly what is known about u and ur web browsing habits ;)