Opinion

I`ve been followin this thread and spillige you`re always out attackin Will or Jase.

I suggest if you have issues..sort it out..

He`s here to ask for opinion..give him ur opinion and leave all the other crap out..

If you cant do that..then just dont give him ur opinion..

Easy as that??

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate its called constructive critasisim its what we do in the real world, do u live under a rock or some thing where there is no evil in the world or some thing? or do just put on a show for every one :spiteful: about him being a P plater i understand that but you have to pick your mods with a bit more class dont rice your car up its not cool, and about me be undersatnding i gave him my thoughts on the GT stripes and on the subject of respect, i respect leaders like xoom people in scene that deserve respect, not rice boys

mate its called constructive critasisim its what we do in the real world, do u live under a rock or some thing where there is no evil in the world or some thing? or do just put on a show for every one :spiteful: about him being a P plater i understand that but you have to pick your mods with a bit more class dont rice your car up its not cool, and about me be undersatnding i gave him my thoughts on the GT stripes and on the subject of respect, i respect leaders like xoom people in scene that deserve respect, not rice boys

i thought this forums was for toyota owners? i wasnt aware it was for tuners that are in the "scene". My apologies must of joined the wrong forum. I'll just go back to World of warcraft forums and talk about sexy night elves.

You can't even spell criticism. Yes I know all about the constructive type of criticism, because being a mkting manager requires me to do that. You on the other hand, is just plain ignorant when people are telling you to stop...talking down on him isn't being constructive.

You may persuade him not to do certain things but the way you do it is past any comprehension. Really though, you need someone to teach you some basic manners.

i think all that can be said has been said with respective opinions presented ..... i dont think there is any more value to be added in this thread so will be closing it.

to summarsie Will it would seem the general consensus is the GT stripes would look very very ordinary on the ZRE rolla ..... the suggestion for any form of vinyl work has been leaning towards looking @ what the race teams have done and thinking about something a bit more original that would more suit the shape of the ZRE. Also looking at colour schemes to best work out what would best suit the colour of ur car.

cheers

Bill