Slim line weather sheilds

Brad-dreama

Hey guys i know about the last group buy going sour, but im wondering if there is anyway we could possibly start again?

im interested for my stivo and im sure there are a few of you guys too.

Would there be anyone that could lead us in the right direction or help us out?

Regards Brad

Hey guys i know about the last group buy going sour, but im wondering if there is anyway we could possibly start again?

im interested for my stivo and im sure there are a few of you guys too.

Would there be anyone that could lead us in the right direction or help us out?

Regards Brad

if some one is starting the GB!! ill be on for this! :)

come on peeps! show some demand!! :D

you can get this striaght from castle hill toyota, it will cost you around $186 depending on australian dollar. this is postage including straight to your door. you can try start a group buy but the guy at toyota that my friend got it from was the same guy that spillage talked to, and i think he had problems with a large number of buys at once

The guy is a bit of a prick. Even with a group buy your not going to save much if anything. Order it one at a time and it will be the same price. Trade price at the moment in $165 you won't get cheaper then that even if you have 20ppl

Yer seing they ship from NZ if you have a contact over there its cheaper.

Retail - $18X Delivered

Trade - $16X Not delivered.

Lets say they are nice and give a cheaper than trade cost. You then need to look at the cost of getting the items shipped out.

Good luck :D

hmmm i remember Jaze55 organised a Gb for these about a year ago.... got them off ebay or something.

$55 delivered for a set of 4 (but the fit the sedan) so most only used the front and the rear ones were sitting around gathering dust.

Non genuine of course, but they did the job. The tint was also darker than then genuine ones.

yeah but the genuine comes with all 4 :) i say the rears look plain if you only have them at the front,

yeah and i would of thought you could go to any toyota but when we were looking for them apparently castle hill was the best place to go

Edited by tiet

Im not sure if its because Castle Hill have more access to parts or if the guys there are more helpfull.

I got my RunX badge from them no problems at all, just had to wait 4 weeks for it to arrive!!

Im not sure if its because Castle Hill have more access to parts or if the guys there are more helpfull.

I got my RunX badge from them no problems at all, just had to wait 4 weeks for it to arrive!!

is this runX badge for the rear to replace the corolla? because im looking for one.

cheers

im in, as long as spillige doesnt organise it :P :P like tiet said they dont want any thing to do with large orders cause they dont make any money on them, but u can try. best bet is just to order them for your self cheers

im in, as long as spillige doesnt organise it :P :P like tiet said they dont want any thing to do with large orders cause they dont make any money on them, but u can try. best bet is just to order them for your self cheers

where is the best place to get them from ?

i went to brookvale Toyota, they directed me to service center then i finally ended up at spare parts..... and it was shut.

but the sign said open from 9am-12pm Saturday... i got there at 9:30 wtf!

then i called up and the receptionist said they are open, then she called them and couldn't get through.

she said she wasn't left a note but it must be because of the long weekend...(still many places open on sat/Sunday though!)

Edited by Brad-dreama

Hey yeh im also looking for them whtr sheilds... toyota give ya the run around...

i got told to ring two diff places in NZ...where toyota orderes them from...

i think cstle hil is just easy and close..

let me know wht happens