New Echo ? Hot Mini Car

mtbrider

They are actually real cars, like the micro racers that we have here that look like tiny V8 supercars. I was sent an e-mail a while back with a whole series of them, Audi TT, Ferrari F50, McLaren F1 etc but don't know what happened to it. A couple of the pictures were taken with their owners. :)

Edited by Blue_Stivo

They are actually real cars, like the micro racers that we have here that look like tiny V8 supercars. I was sent an e-mail a while back with a whole series of them, Audi TT, Ferrari F50, McLaren F1 etc but don't know what happened to it. A couple of the pictures were taken with their owners. :)

I think you will still find that they were photoshop.

I even saw them in a local paper up here, and they said it was as well.

Look at the closely, where do the drivers legs fit, and where does the engine go?

Those Aussie Cars are legit, but you put them side to side and see the difference in the wheel sizes for example. Then think about the running gear required, etc...

The Aussie Cars have heaps smaller wheels, and much more room to move inside the cabin.

ummmm... How hard is it to change wheel sizes... but more the point I was trying to make was if you look at the relative sizes you will see not much difference. The chassis set up would be a little different and you could mount a small motorbike engine in the back and you'd have one of these pretty easy, don't discount the face that these don't exhist use a bit of imagination... :) :P

Nah not trying to make a point, just saying that they are more than likely fake.

When I see one, I will more than gladly say otherwise.

Maybe I should get him to make some sportivo pics shrink! :D

Isn't Gremlin the dude with all his own mods (transplant ) who was beat up after the operation at Mt Gravatt lookout. ? He was on telly with Ray Martin and in the newspapers.

Yep that's the Dude. Jason Grey.

Had a triple organ transplant.