sketra

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

it should be lowered soon kk.... just working on getting the springs seeming as things keep costing me and setting me back... and so what i havnt had one cop put me over yet.....

it should be lowered soon kk.... just working on getting the springs seeming as things keep costing me and setting me back... and so what i havnt had one cop put me over yet.....

The fact that you haven't had a cop pull you over when you haven't had illegal things on your car is irrevelant, considering they target cars with obvious illegal modifications (as those are the ones more likely to have even more illegal stuff hidden)

i have less obvious modification and i keep getting pulled over :( the count is above 15 now :( does it pulse though? that would be totally awesome, might do it to my car heheehe.

they can probably hear your system 2 blocks away haha

i dont pump music often anymore, only at people's houses, my friends "rent my car" for parties. i had a talk to one of them today, it was because its a possible "druggo" car like when you see the lexus version of the soarer or a really riced up old car driven by a young person. or that the previous owner didnt renew his licence when i was transfering names hehe.

i have the springs now... BUT!!! cant install em..... Soo.... and well i had a cop sittin behind me and didnt even pull me over..... *shrugs*

i have the springs now... BUT!!! cant install em..... Soo.... and well i had a cop sittin behind me and didnt even pull me over..... *shrugs*

Why can't you install them?

And most cops let little things slide if they can't be bothered pulling you over, some times it's just not worth their effort. Speed, or do something stupid, and you're more likely to get targetted.

Cause the shocks are inside the springs and something someone said about the struts..... its just to frustraiting for me.... :angry:

Cause the shocks are inside the springs and something someone said about the struts..... its just to frustraiting for me.... :angry:

Do you have a workshop manual? If so, it will tell you exactly how to take the springs out. If you have spring compressors, a jack/chassis stands and a decent socket set, you can do it yourself easily, and you don't have to buy new struts (well, you probably should since you've gotten new lowered springs, but it's not absolutely necessary in the short term as long as the springs stay captive)