The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bahahahahhaha no jayrome, there propper king springs boy... FARK cutting... and the suspension is fine so i didnt need new suspension.

And im finding people whom can do my exhaust asap so... and no its not that low at all.. its about 150m of the ground.

Here is a pic in day lite.

IMGP4381.jpg

fair enough, car looks really nice and looks like a nice height. All you need now is tint and bigger wheels.. plus some doof doof and maybe engine conversion... :P

HAHAHA Yeah ill work on rims when i start work.... and the tint deffently.... hate the car being hell hot... its getting there... :)

HAHAHA Yeah ill work on rims when i start work.... and the tint deffently.... hate the car being hell hot... its getting there... :)

if you want cheap tint let me know I have a mate in morley starting his business and he's one of the best tinters in perth, all ryz designs

if you want cheap tint let me know I have a mate in morley starting his business and he's one of the best tinters in perth, all ryz designs

Hey my midnight express tint from tint a car is peeling can he fix it?

Hey my midnight express tint from tint a car is peeling can he fix it?

shouldn't it be under warranty with them? if not it would be $35 to fix it, assuming it's only 1 window

ooooh please ask him jay.... ask him much it would cost....

$270 for darkest legal AKA midnight express or $330 for platinum tint which is the reflective one. Comes with receipt and warranty

Just thought id add a couple more pics

Silly cat loves posing for the car.

IMGP4380.jpg

Mechanic Kittah on lunch break?

Bahahahahhaha no jayrome, there propper king springs boy... FARK cutting... and the suspension is fine so i didnt need new suspension.

And im finding people whom can do my exhaust asap so... and no its not that low at all.. its about 150m of the ground.

Here is a pic in day lite.

IMGP4381.jpg

Your shocks will end up crapping themselves with the drop probably. When that happens, am I allowed to be a permanent fixture in your car so I can watch the dance of the twin candy pillows?

what the hell, well you can do nothing cause i got my man and he has permanent fixture.

Wellllll looks like he'll have fun in around 20,000k's then. I hope he wears briefs, otherwise peoples will see his 'permanent fixture' when he steps out of the car with you each time, that's for sure.