who come into bob jane today

TRN13

dont know if the person on here but a sweet aurion came into bob jane today ??

hey d00d what the go with champ wheel from there? why they on special are they getting deleted from the line? also do they make 19 inch version

Azza

dont know if the person on here but a sweet aurion came into bob jane today ??

I think that was me, Bob Jane Ipswich, roughly 10:30? Im due for another wheel alignment, just popped in on the way past to check prices.

bondie take proper front on pic of your chromed grill i want to see email it....lol

TRN what do your 19's start from?

Here ya go. Top grill is from Thailand. And the bottom one is from Thailand also, but i sliced and diced and molded it to fit within the bottom gap.

They will definately look better when i get my lip kit.

Excuse my car it needs a wash, its fithly

post-7809-1233735697_thumb.jpg

post-7809-1233735861_thumb.jpg

post-7809-1233736429_thumb.jpg

Edited by BONDIE

BONDIE - I swear I remember you saying some time ago that you found yourself a personalised plate combination. Have you got that already and those are older photos, or did you put the plate idea on hold? Nice custom job on the lower grill there as well. Plus, if it weren't for you buying that, I probably wouldn't have gotten myself a mesh grill yet.

BONDIE - I swear I remember you saying some time ago that you found yourself a personalised plate combination. Have you got that already and those are older photos, or did you put the plate idea on hold? Nice custom job on the lower grill there as well. Plus, if it weren't for you buying that, I probably wouldn't have gotten myself a mesh grill yet.

These are today photos, i had to fully chopp the grill into invidual pieces, as before the bottom part had too much of a arc in it and looked a bit weird as it looked too much like the top. Two smiling faces.

I put my plates on hold, i really want a lipkit, so much i can taste it. but im not home longer enough to order one, and be here when it rocks up. Off to Los Vagas for work in a week, so there goes my plan. But when i get back im definately getting it. Then plates, and some other secrets ive got planned for this year. Its just having the time.

I think the lip kit will set it off nice, as i still think the nose is a little bit skinny at the front.

Its really good looking at everyones rides now compared to 8 months ago. Maan there are some sweet aurions cruising around now. Good to see.

Edited by BONDIE

bondie: i know you've never met me, but a few of the other guys have...

im unemployed now, so im at home a lot of the time if you want the lip kit delivered to my place, thats cool with me... :)

then i can just drop it off to ya when you get back from overseas... :)

the offer's there if you're interested... :)

bondie: i know you've never met me, but a few of the other guys have...

im unemployed now, so im at home a lot of the time if you want the lip kit delivered to my place, thats cool with me... :)

then i can just drop it off to ya when you get back from overseas... :)

the offer's there if you're interested... :)

Cheers dude. Thanks for the offer, but I just emailed him a couple of days ago and instructed him wait out for a while. Sorry to hear about your unemployment.

yeah, Thiess has downsized big time... i think its about 3-400 people have been let go since the start of January... :lol:

i'm enjoying this time off... life is great!! :D

going to NZ for 2wks and then Indonesia for a week... :lol:

I just came back from NZ recently. Have a blast dude. It awesome this time of year. Spend most of my time in Mount Maunganui where my old man is, and Carterton where my Nanna is. Miss it heaps but only as a holiday. Stuff going back to live. Australia is the place to hang out, Espically Brisbane and the Goldy. Always miss some of the small things though - Go speights beer, orange choc chip ice-cream and rashuns chips. It rocks out with its ***** out and hangs out with its clam out.

Indo is sic, used to go their on surf trips heaps in my young days. Maaaan i miss the surf there heaps, it goes orrrrrrfffff. Used to be the best place to party for ya buck. Drinking and partying in the bars and clubs, after being in the line up all day. Just hanging with ya boys in ya jandals, bordies and no shirt, while chicks are hanging out in bikininis, cut of jean shorts. Yeeaaaah them were the days.

Edited by BONDIE

yeah, i've been to NZ a lot to see my family, but i've never ventured outside of auckland... this time i'm getting a car and just driving... :D should be awesome!!

Jakarta should be fun too... first time for me, but i've got a couple of mates over there, so they'll show me around... :)

Fck... Jakarta is way too overcrowded compared to Aussie...

Hot as well...Omg. Good news, Aussie still dominates with its better look..xD

Secaboy: Ask me for good place to eat in jakarta...I'll tell you the good places u shouldnt miss.. ;)

I wouldn't touch Bob Jane Tmart Wheels! Especially Brooklyn Park Bob Jane (Adelaide) quoted me $800 more than 3 other BJ across state! That’s right! $2500 for RJR Choppers with Maxis tyres (quoted in catalogue as $160 per wheel!) They where whispering around the corner about an order I was keen on (guess they where planning to split the cash!) In addition their customer service in regards to eye contact and walking away from a conversation not respecting Toyota as their dumb ***** remarks!

I went and spoke to Troy at Jack Backer Tyre Power (Adelaide) Best move! They installed the best 18" Apec Wheels 245/45 Pirelli's and gorilla lock nuts for $1800 (Tempe Tyres price!!) they gave me 2 weeks to pay for them as my card all of a sudden stuffed up! Troy also installed Pedders sport ryders for $590 and treated me like a valued customer the whole time!

They kick ***** over any RJR wheels!