Car audio decal

I haven't got anything of this nature. Dunno if I would be concerned about tossers trying to impress me by turning their stereo's up, moreso the fact that I have always been of the opinion that a car stereo sticker on your car pretty much screams "come and steal my stereo".

hehehe, i live in a pretty bad neighbourhood, so i built my system so its extremely difficult to steal. (built it outside the trunk but assembled it in the trunk so its almost impossible to take out). my car security is extremely awesome IMO, it shoots out lasers and says "HALP! CALL THE POLE-EEECE! hehehe.

It's just a ****** contest. If a car has a huge audio sticker then in the minds of most drivers, it must have a pretty big and loud system. This makes all the try-hard wannabes turn their sh*tty Xplod systems up to 11 to try and sound louder, and hence cooler.

Same thing with exhausts, a big exhaust usually means a performance vehicle (on a good car, on a crappy car it usually means wog-box), so once again all the try-hard wannabes rock up in their Excels and Lancers and rev the crap out of theirs to make it seem like their engine is better and their car is faster.

Some people just have to try and prove they are better than anyone else, even when they clearly aren't

i think the point is... why advertise the huge stereo you have.... no need to let a sticker do the talking.

like JC said... to me its advertising the fact you have a big stereo, and that it could be stolen, dont forget that people will still try to get it out even if they cant, they will trash your car if they try.

like my mates 03 STi... they couldnt steal the badge off the front, so they key'd it.... everywhere.

i think the point is... why advertise the huge stereo you have.... no need to let a sticker do the talking.

like JC said... to me its advertising the fact you have a big stereo, and that it could be stolen, dont forget that people will still try to get it out even if they cant, they will trash your car if they try.

like my mates 03 STi... they couldnt steal the badge off the front, so they key'd it.... everywhere.

Exactly, it's the "if I can't have it then why should you" school of ****erish idiocy.

the way i think of car audio is having crisp sounds, hear all tones, low and high, something to install and something to be proud of. But getting into sound wars when i want my music is a different feeling, i didnt know it existed like the fire against holdens and fords.

i tried to get the badge off.....it was your idea to key it ;)...........the respray pics of sneezinc look unreal

i had a thumping loud ***** system before this current one i got in my car, everytime i saw a guy with pioneer, kicker etc on his back window, ill thump mine loud :) JL audio all the way baby :D

Stickers imo are rice, who wants a damn shopping list on their car???

Example:

ldb7f55dfa965418cbc76f1qj5.th.jpg

to answer the drivers question: No. I do not envy a bogan falcadore with altezza lights..........................................................................

MMMM, who said rice had to be in bowls?

I reckon the stickers make you stand out more IMO, im usually leader in my small random cruises with my friends and their friends and they all know who i am.

post-9766-1235013481_thumb.jpg

Fill it in, i got 9 hehehe.

Going by that, I've got.......zero. Although maybe a 1 depending on your definition of excessively large exhaust tip (3" droop)

i have a thumping system, a few of you that have seen it might or might not agree to that, and recently put a red Rockford fosgate sticker on the back window cos i got it for free, i might have rockford gear in my car but most of all matches the rear tail lights, Sometimes im afraid it does advertise but meh, dont really care anymore.