for all you people in 20 inch club for refrence can you post following details

1. Brand tyre / profile /width

2. Cost of tyre

3. lowered or standard springs

4. what brand springs

5. load rating of tyre

6 happy with the tyres & performance

Cheers

yokahama advance sport V103 (245/35/ZR20)around $600ea.lowered Pedders.load rating 95Y.great tyre,quiet,smooth,and heaps of GRIP.worth every cent the only thing i dont know yet is how many KMs i will get out of em.

2. Cost of tyre

4. what brand springs

5. load rating of tyre

Cheers

yokahama advance sport V103 (245/35/ZR20)around $600ea.lowered Pedders.load rating 95y.great tyre,quiet,smooth,and heaps of GRIP.worth every cent the only thing i dont know yet is how many KMs i will get out of em.

yeah nice tires i don't know if Iam prepared to spend that much money per tyre even been quoted $900 each per tyre I suppouse i can spend that money on other mods for the car. to bling it out :toast:

Azza

2. Cost of tyre

4. what brand springs

5. load rating of tyre

Cheers

yokahama advance sport V103 (245/35/ZR20)around $600ea.lowered Pedders.load rating 95y.great tyre,quiet,smooth,and heaps of GRIP.worth every cent the only thing i dont know yet is how many KMs i will get out of em.

yeah nice tires i don't know if Iam prepared to spend that much money per tyre even been quoted $900 each per tyre I suppouse i can spend that money on other mods for the car. to bling it out :toast:

i hope it never happens but maybe the money i spent on tyres will one day protect my car & mods and any future mods but most importantly me and the missus.have a think about the rubber ive had cheapies before and frankly ya get what ya pay for so if ya can save a little longer you wont regret it.PROS safe,quiet,smooth,load rated,very good grip.CONS cost cost cost $$$$$ (but worth it).

2. Cost of tyre

4. what brand springs

5. load rating of tyre

Cheers

i hope it never happens but maybe the money i spent on tyres will one day protect my car & mods and any future mods but most importantly me and the missus.have a think about the rubber ive had cheapies before and frankly ya get what ya pay for so if ya can save a little longer you wont regret it.PROS safe,quiet,smooth,load rated,very good grip.CONS cost cost cost $$$$$ (but worth it).

You have point in safety - but at the same time too me or the mrs ain't no hoons to drag race the car or speed at a ridicoulous speed and with today technology most tyres are fine for every day normal driving at the end of the day where not circuit racing or drift racing where maxium traction is needed.

all tyres need to meet a standard in Oz before there allowed to be sold

what it boils down too is you pay more for tyres to gain comfy and less road noise. thats what the cheaper tyre lacks

Azza

Edited by Azza73

1. Brand tyre / profile /width NANKANGS, 245/30/20, FOR 8.5 INCH WHEEL

2. Cost of tyre $320

3. lowered or standard springs LOWERED

4. what brand springs KINGS

5. load rating of tyre 94 (I THINK, 1 ABOVE LIMIT WHATEVA THAT IS

6 happy with the tyres & performance VERY HAPPY BUT A BIT LOUD

Edited by ELEGNT

Nankangs on 245/30/20 for rear width 9.5 and 235/30/20 for front 8.5

Cost total around $1,050 - $1,100

Lowered w/ Pedders. I suggest not to use pedders for those of u who wanna lower ur car loww, Dun want them to scrub.. For my case Too bumpy... Use coil-overs.. :lol:

Load ratings...No clue..They should be the same w/ other Nankangs...Haha

Yes, Quite happy with it. Love the loud-heavy sound...<3

2. Cost of tyre

4. what brand springs

5. load rating of tyre

Cheers

You have point in safety - but at the same time too me or the mrs ain't no hoons to drag race the car or speed at a ridicoulous speed and with today technology most tyres are fine for every day normal driving at the end of the day where not circuit racing or drift racing where maxium traction is needed.

all tyres need to meet a standard in Oz before there allowed to be sold

what it boils down too is you pay more for tyres to gain comfy and less road noise. thats what the cheaper tyre lacks

Azza

Azza i wasnt suggesting that your a hoon or a racer. Most of the time my tyres have come into play its been because of either very poor road conditions or some other dumbazz driver,im not a hoon either almost 40yrs old, but i stand by quality over price on tyres any day.anyway good luck with what ever ya choose to go with.

look like Iam going to stick to Nankangs was under the impression that the Archillies where correct load rating when i went get them fitted today they were 90 load rating.

So now i have to wait till sunday for Nankangs $240 tyre chepest I found them fitted and balanced.

if i went to 35 series we have allot more to choose from but loose the ability to lower thecar without scrubbing.

Azza

Hi,

Anyone tried Maxxis MA-Z1 245/30R20 95W?

ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE RADIAL

MA-Z1 is an ultra high-performance radial featuring an aggressive unidirectional tread design. The MA-Z1 offers excellent cornering and handling ability as well as superior wet and dry traction.

Aggressive unidirectional tread design

Solid center rib with stiff shoulder blocks

Specially designed rim protector

High-tensile steel belts

Advanced silica compound for improving wet traction and rolling resistance

Excellent cornering and handling stability

Superior wet and dry traction

Swift response and minimum noise level at high speeds

UTQG 280 AAA

Bob jane have them on special for $249 per tyre.

Azza

Edited by Azza73

1. Brand tyre / profile /width.......'nanking 245/30/20

2. Cost of tyre...........................'no idea package with rims

3. lowered or standard springs.... lowered

4. what brand springs..................pedders

5. load rating of tyre....................95

6 happy with the tyres & performance...so far so good

Edited by 51DER