My Story

Got a new Corolla last year, after my V8 retired. Nice little thing to drive but in the back of my mind always miss the power and the space. Went past a Toyota dealer one day, nearly bought a Aurion ZR6 after test drive. Very impressive performance, plus all the fancy stuff...

but after tested the TRD, fell in love with it rightaway. The supercharger really made difference. And the suspension and brakes were awesome! Wasn't happy about the Camry looking inside (apart from the seats) but I can live with it. Found this forum few days ago, people here are friendly and helpful, signed up...

So here I am, your new member, looking forward to meet you (mainly in the Avalon/Aurion model page I guess). B)

hey mate

welcome to the forums... glad to see another trd owner on here!! :)

which city are you in? if you're in brissie, come out to one of our thursday night meets...

post up some pics of her :)

any plans for modifications?

I live in Sydney mate. Haven't had a chance to take photo yet. It's original in white.

Mods... won't do anything for the look, good enough. I got HID kits took off from the rolla,

Hope it's not too hard to put in the Aurion.

maybe start with a K&N air filter what do you reckon?

Nice wheels btw, the original silver wheels don't look good on black, good choice ;)

Edited by SemiAutoG22

I live in Sydney mate. Haven't had a chance to take photo yet. It's original in white.

Mods... won't do anything for the look, good enough. I got HID kits took off from the rolla,

Hope it's not too hard to put in the Aurion.

maybe start with a K&N air filter what do you reckon?

Nice wheels btw, the original silver wheels don't look good on black, good choice ;)

welcome mate :)

white is a really nice colour in the TRD, HID's are a little tricky on the aurion but there are threads about it, and how to remove the front bar. K&N drop in is a good start, or even some mufflers if u want a little bit of a note (if your that way incline)

look forward to seeing some pics :)

S or SL?

Edited by ELEGNT

white is a really nice colour in the TRD, HID's are a little tricky on the aurion but there are threads about it, and how to remove the front bar. K&N drop in is a good start, or even some mufflers if u want a little bit of a note (if your that way incline)

S or SL?

Thanks mate. It's a S, SL only comes in black and silver I believe.

Yeah I saw that thread about removing the bumper bar. Had a look the engin bay, head lights conversion shouldn't be too hard, but not sure about the fog lights.

Eventually I will change the mufflers, have to see how quick I get bored with the quietness. (it sounds sweet when I floor it though)

Am thinking of strut brace too. where do you get yours?

Cheers!

S or SL?

Yeah I saw that thread about removing the bumper bar. Had a look the engin bay, head lights conversion shouldn't be too hard, but not sure about the fog lights.

Eventually I will change the mufflers, have to see how quick I get bored with the quietness. (it sounds sweet when I floor it though)

Cheers!

yeh that nice purr come out alot with the mufflers but its still quiet enough.

have a look on the ultra racing thread on here, strut brace helps alot! costs about 230 delivered, and the rear sway bar which is supposed to be reall good to is about 100 more.

good luck with ur mods mate! ;)

S or SL?

Cheers!

yeh that nice purr come out alot with the mufflers but its still quiet enough.

have a look on the ultra racing thread on here, strut brace helps alot! costs about 230 delivered, and the rear sway bar which is supposed to be reall good to is about 100 more.

good luck with ur mods mate! ull get hooked after 1 ;)

Edited by ELEGNT

Welcome to the club as well. A white TRD Aurion is a bit of a rare sight. I've seen only one before, and damn it looked hot.

... HID's are a little tricky on the aurion but there are threads about it, and how to remove the front bar.

Installing HID's on the Aurion, TRD or no TRD is simple and there is no need to remove the bumper. I fitted HID's to SecaBoy's TRD and they are a perfect fit.

Welcome aboard mate.

Where about sydney?

I've seen a couple white TRD one on the road currently.

BTW, installing HID do not require the bumper off.

Also, for the fog lights, you can just open up the wheelhousing from the side.

If you have big hands, you're gonna have alot of swear words tho..

Welcome aboard mate.

Where about sydney?

Inner west mate. Nice ride you got there. Love the black but I am too lazy to wash the car :P thats why I got a white one.

Thanks for the tips I will start working on it this weekend and take some photos hopefully.

Welcome aboard mate.

Where about sydney?

Inner west mate. Nice ride you got there. Love the black but I am too lazy to wash the car :P thats why I got a white one.

Thanks for the tips I will start working on it this weekend and take some photos hopefully.

Inner west? I think i've seen you mate. have you ever been driving through auburn area?

Oh yeah...black is such a b!tch to keep it clean really..

and the problem is...once I wash my car, it rains next day...WTF!! :ph34r:

Inner west? I think i've seen you mate. have you ever been driving through auburn area?

Oh yeah...black is such a b!tch to keep it clean really..

and the problem is...once I wash my car, it rains next day...WTF!! :ph34r:

Yeah I go Auburn all the time, use to live in Lidcombe. But now trying to stay away from the drive bys hehe.