My pimped up ride

AUR30N

i reckon you should remove those plastic door trim thing, forget what theyre called. its under the aurion badge on the side of the car.

looks out of place :lol:

mud guards

nice clean looking ride

not the mudguards, the door strips

door moulds what there called.

will see how we go the photo's don't do it any justice but people that were against it with golds when they saw it said nice but also said it needed lowering 100%.

but they also like the colour coding of the grill, mirror coners, roof spoiler back window and the lip boot spoiler and mud guards.

I have yet to put the eye lids yet due to panel beater loosing one grrrrrrrrr also if anyone want to go halfs in shipment of spoiler kit slightly diffrent to the oz version we could get them shipped for about 500 to 600 each spoiler kit & shipment

but my next pay will go springs kings as they i don't want it low like peddars - kings make 3 diffrent lowering springs for the Aurions

25mm settles to 30mm and45mm lowering springs and some ridiculous 60mm which make the car look awesome but un drivable

Azza

Edited by Azza73

kings make 3 diffrent lowering springs for the Aurions

25mm settles to 30mm and45mm lowering springs and some ridiculous 60mm which make the car look awesome but un drivable

since when? :blink: ...kings ONLY make Lows, Superlows and Ultralows.

lows are the only ones avaliable for the aurion or the new camry and they are a drop of 35-40mm.

pedders only make 1 spring too....BUT pedders makes coilovers for the aurion...i bet ya thats new to a few ppl

Edited by ELEGNT

lows are the only ones avaliable for the aurion or the new camry and they are a drop of 35-40mm.

pedders only make 1 spring too....BUT pedders makes coilovers for the aurion...i bet ya thats new to a few ppl

Nice ride Azza :yahoo: and ELEGNT do you know of any aftermarket shocks for the Aurion as an upgrade other than coilovers i cant find nuffin? :unsure:

Nice ride Azza :yahoo: and ELEGNT do you know of any aftermarket shocks for the Aurion as an upgrade other than coilovers i cant find nuffin? :unsure:

there is nothing avaliable....its really gay! my shocks seem to be holding up and there is a few people on here that have had there cars lowersed for a few years now and they havent complained about shocks going. hopefully there is something avaliable when that time comes tho...if not it will be coilovers

there is nothing avaliable....its really gay! my shocks seem to be holding up and there is a few people on here that have had there cars lowersed for a few years now and they havent complained about shocks going. hopefully there is something avaliable when that time comes tho...if not it will be coilovers

Yeah thought so,but its a little bouncy lowered & 20'' with std shocks and mine are only 1 year old just clicked up on speedo 10000kms & 4000kms of thats with lowered springs & 20'', i was wanting something stiffer but i guess its gotta be coilovers if i want STIFFNESS. :(