What the heck is this?

Jaaassseeee

Andy sent it to a few of us WA boys through email...

I'm pretty sure it is an Earwig, but never in my 23 years of life have I seen something as big as this in Earwig form. It looks like a cross breed between a roach, a grasshopper and a giant piece of turd.

can someone shed light on this?

29dguug.jpg

Every time I look at it it sends s shiver down my spine.

Jase, I found out what it is thanks to Jer. It's a Mole Cricket. Apparently they are quite common but they live underground all their life.

Did I mention they can fly too :o

Freakiest thing I saw in a while..

OMG Habib, I am being serious when I say this: It was just the other day I was reminiscing about bugs I've teased over the years, and found myself wondering what that exact same bug was/is. :P No joke! And yes, I'm stranger than the next person...

If that's an earwig, I'm wearing earmuffs to bed!

Gav.

yeap! its a mole cricket! and they`re mighty strong..n they dont die easily :P

stick them to the ground and go over it with ur car :).. im sure the T1R will kill it andy :P

hahaha criket it would be...thats those noises u hear a night mate...there scary bastrds!!

EDIT: Off Topic looking at how i spelt b*stard a sweet numberplate for a TRD would be 845TRD... now that is AWESOME!!!!!!

Edited by ELEGNT

hahaha criket it would be...thats those noises u hear a night mate...there scary bastrds!!

EDIT: Off Topic looking at how i spelt b*stard a sweet numberplate for a TRD would be 845TRD... now that is AWESOME!!!!!!

WAAAYYYY OFF TOPIC. but i was thinking about the word "b*stard", that means without a father right? and then it got me thinking, if there was am mother and a father for the aurion, what car would they be? a camry being the mother and the lexus being the father?

as you can tell i am extremely bored at work :D

WAAAYYYY OFF TOPIC. but i was thinking about the word "b*stard", that means without a father right? and then it got me thinking, if there was am mother and a father for the aurion, what car would they be? a camry being the mother and the lexus being the father?

as you can tell i am extremely bored at work :D

From looking at the AT-X, I would say the mother was a Gen 6 Camry that would have had a one night stand with a VZ or a VE.

haha so technically, that makes the aurion a mongrel breed

whereas pa's rav seems to be the midget kid of two klugers

hmmm...

-ninja typing edit

Edited by cuppas

From looking at the AT-X, I would say the mother was a Gen 6 Camry that would have had a one night stand with a VZ or a VE.

well in that case, the father would be the explanation for all the rattles and creaks you get.