G,day Boys - Whats doin

BONDIE

Hey Boy's what's doin.

I was just popping my head back in to see if any of you Bris-vegas boys could help me out. Ive gotta get my lip kit installed on my 3-Fiddy-Zed and painted. Do any of you's know of any panel shops in Brissey that do good work with reasonalble prices. Maybey a place that has had experence with lip and body kits.

Btw, the Aurions are looking sweet-as these days. Hat's off to Rowan the whitewalls are pure sickness. Thanks for the contact.

Any local knowledge on Brissey Panel Shops would be apreciated.

Bondie

Edited by BONDIE

No answer of use here from me, but it would be inconsiderate if I didn't say hi, so:

Hey Jason. I take it the Zed it treating you well. You should post some pics up in this thread once you have the above sorted out.

Yeah, the Aurion's are picking up on popularity alright. Rowan is still standing top of his class (Sportivo). Even though you don't have it anymore, your AT-X will remain top of the class as well until someone comes along to beat it.

And a big thanks again for establishing communication with Thailand. Because of that, getting grills and now eyelids are so much easier.

hey mate, havnt spoken to u in......2 days lol

u hitting up the 350z forums, how are the people on there?

+1 for whitestivo's guy does a mint job

and camerons body works did my cousins BM which turned out choice!

bondie post up a pic of your 350 with the 20's i saw it stock but keen to see what it looks like now, and your rim choice B)

*thumbs up*

Edited by ELEGNT

Cheers for the contacts boys. Yeah I live on the south side "Forest Lake". I asked the boys on the 350Z forum but I dont think there are many that live in Bris-vegas. I knew the Toyota Boys would be up for some local knowledge, espically with all the modification that has be happening amongst you all.

Here is a quick pic of the beast, not a good one though. I post ya one through when get some of my mods finished. I should have my lip kit and coil overs in within the next couple of weeks. And thanks to Rowan- my white walls this weekend - fingerscrossed.

I already have my Pop Charger on, just need my exhaust (varex) and a plenum spacer, hopefully within a month with any luck.

Yeah my Aurion lasted about 2 days on Carsales through a Gold Coast Car Yard before someone snavelled it up for 27K. I thought that price was a bit rich, but the caryards always add the extra fluff on top of the market value, in this case it must have been a tonn of fluff.

Thanks again for the info boys, I knew I could count on the old crew.

Bondie.

post-7809-1243408251_thumb.jpg

Edited by BONDIE

black lip FTW dude those rims are sick! suit the car x1000

mod list sounds like its going to be a cracker car GL on it mate

btw always keep my eye open for u around home but ur never out an about man lol i got on the blower to some guy in a black 350z convertable but it wasnt u after the fact lol

Edited by ELEGNT